the belmont hotel Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend the belmont hotel

How would you rate the belmont hotel ?

N.G
"Dear ladies and gentleman's DO NOT REPEAT MY MISTAKE DO NOT APPLY FOR ANY JOBS IN THIS HOTEL ONLY IF YOU ARE STUDENT AND THERE IS NOTHING YOU CAN LOSE . First impression of first day - Hotel doesn't qualify for 4 stars as they declare. Secondly no one introduced me a team and what to do. Team not welcome at all, you feel that you are in "wild" place where no one knows how to speak and how to give guide for new starters. Very rude attitude to people. Asked general questions about job descriptions and duties, how is going working day, but answer was why need to ask questions. Supervisor just answered that she don't want to speak with me at all. Management not qualified at all, can't deal with people, can't solve problems. Did 3 stage interview with me, invited twice to hotel, signed final full time contract, offered position saying that want me to be fully trained. Housekeeping Manager describe members of team as stupid and weak persons. Not professional at all. I've spent 1 and half day there and then i been told that my interview was horrible, said to me that i'm asking too much, that i'm talking bad things about hotel, all my questions are too stressful for her and for her team,that's why i'm not feet to this position and better if i leave this job and it is after i left good position with full time contract at previous place. When i asked to give my chance to speak with General Manager to find out what is going on, been told NO, BETTER LEAVE NOW. I'm still shocked, never had that kind of experience in my life."
the belmont hotel is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!