The Door store Reviews

Oxford Street,
Leamington Spa.
Warwickshire

Tell us how The Door store made you happy
The Door Store gave excellent advice in helping us to select our doors and door furniture. The fitting service was also superb. Overall great customer service.
Ordered new french doors and had very good advice from Paul. The fitter did a great job and they look excellent.
Very efficient service. Very happy with my new doors
I first came across this family
tun business when I needed all my door ‘furniture’ renewed. When I discovered how wonderful and professional they were I went on to use them for a new front door, new large glass back door (inc cat flap) and kitchen and dining room flooring, Once you use them you never go back.
Always quality work. Paul very helpful with all your questions. Lloyd is a great tradesman.
Highly Recommend The Door Store.
Excellent service Paul is so helpful the fitter is fantastic nothing to much trouble
Great advice and service
Great service and quality doors.
No messing, no fuss, we chose the finish for our kitchen doors, the guy came & measured & as soon as they were ready - we had them fitted.
Good clean job, the doors look awesome, cannot fault in any way 👍🏽
Enormously helpful and friendly at the point of choosing, wry responsive and patient. Fitting less so, (DS use a contractor, so not actually their workmanship) a number of issues which were addressed when we spoke to the door store but since further issues have materialised with locks an a latch and we have sought help from a different carpenter to resolve. Nice people great product just be wary at point of fitting.
We bought oak doors from The Door Store. I can't fault the experience in any way. They are knowledgeable and prepared to take the time to get the spec right. Fitting was conducted very professionally and we are very happy with the result. Highly recommended.
Owned and run by an honest man who knows his products, supplies good quality goods at affordable prices and who is both endlessly polite and helpful.
The staff he employs work really hard and simply do what they agreed with you. Well.
First class establishment!
Great location in town, superb informed help when choosing products. The fitting all done with minimal fuss in a courteous fashion while being very professional.
We needed doors at very short notice having been let down by another supplier with a “similar” name. They were provided as ordered, on time within just a few days. They delivered as promised, professionally and courteously I would highly recommend them.
Great quality door. Outstanding customer service. Very competitive price. Highly recommended.
Fantastic advice and service too
We had new internal doors fitted throughout the house. The selection offered was very good and one of the doors we wanted bespoke glass which they did. They arranged the fitting which we were very pleased with. Was recommended by a friend and I would definitely recommend their services.
Product great, service superb. The fitting first class.
Would highly recommend.
Excellent friendly courteous service. Nothing is too much trouble.
The Door store is rated 4.78 based on 59 reviews