the facelet Reviews

of reviewers recommend the facelet
Read the facelet Reviews

About the facelet:

the facelet - the eco-friendly face mask you’ll never forget…

Wear it on your wrist until you need it and never get caught out again!

Be Stylish, Be Protected, Be Prepared

8009991975

sales@thefacelet.com

Tell us how the facelet made you happy
Very comfortable and fits nicely. I've tried a lot of large sizes by different makes but the facelets cotton one's size is very generous. Also my glasses don't fog up as they sit nicely on top of the mask.
I was gifted a facelet and thought it’s just another mask like all the others I’ve tried but I was wrong, the design is so useful and easy to use and the facelet just stays comfortably on my wrist when I don’t need it, it means I’ll never forget my mask again. Knowing the facelet has 3 layers including the antibacterial one makes me feel protected when out and about wearing it. And I really liked the fact that the packaging was all compostable so it’s good for the environment. I see people all the time forgetting their masks and I’m so glad someone has created a mask that won’t be left at home!
It started of with getting to the shop and forgetting my mask, but not now I can tie it round my wrist. These are Comfy and stylish. Also easy to breathe in.
Love the facelet, this is a great idea for someone like myself who has a busy life I just put the facelet on my wrist in the morning and I always have a mask with me. Very convenient and I would definitely recommend. My 2 daughters also have a facelet each and they love them.
Love my facelet it’s comfortable and doesn’t fog up my glasses
Also fits nicely in my wrist so I never leave home without it
I love the facelet !! I came across it as i was always forgetting my mask, and having one you can keep with you on your wrist at all times was a brilliant idea. After buying myself one and finding it invaluable, i went out and bought one for my wife and all the kids ! great idea, great price, i can only highly recommend it !!
Absolutely fabulous!! Will never forget my mask now! They look great, feel great and are very comfortable. Nice choice of designs too. I’ve even bought them for friends & family.
Putting this on my wrist at the beginning of the day offers a brilliant solution to a very real problem...forgetting your mask! It happens to also be comfortable and breathable, so gets 5 stars from me.
This mask is excellent. It is so comfortable, easy to wear and works well with glasses. It wraps so neatly around my wrist in a hygienic way. Everyone admires my facelet 😊😊😊 A******
Managed a Large delivery across 40 sites in UK and Europe. Branded bespoke designs. Needed a solution to stop using cheapndisposable masks or masks being disgarded or lost. Love this design. The great service and excellent product will ensure I re order when needed.
The facelet is the most comfortable and practical face mask around.
Having a great fit and being breathable, while also being very stylish.
A fantastic buy for the current climate, at a very reasonable price.
Would highly recommend!!!
A great fit, good price and now I don’t spend time trying to find my mask!
The best face mask I have, stylish, great quality and breathable.
So convenient being able to have it with me at all times!
Lovely comfortable masks. I like the fact that you can choose your size for a perfect fit. The button design is particularly helpful when out shopping as I can secure my mask to my wrist instead of it getting lost in my bags. Very happy 😃
Have bought a lot of masks and this the most comfortable one I have found to date. The fact that I can wear it on my wrist means I spend a lot less time hunting around for it!
I saw a piece on tv, about the person who started this business last year. I looked up the website, did some research, and felt confident about the product.
After buying one and using it regularly, I am confident in saying that the mask I bought is of great quality. It’s light weight and fits perfectly.
I would highly recommend and especially good quality for the price.
Does everything bracelet said it does top quality materials
Delivered on time. Thank you. Love them
I bought a couple of the Christmas design face masks for presents, I was delighted with the quality. The service was exceptional, delivered within 24 hours. I will certainly be ordering more.
the facelet is rated 4.85 based on 26 reviews