The Fat Mastering Reviews

ENGLAND
HU17
UNITED KINGDOM

Tell us how The Fat Mastering made you happy
Good quality and a human touch for a service that usually is impersonal. Nick knows how to properly handle a client and a track. They also got lot of patience with client mistakes, which will bring me here again and again for my next songs. Good job guys!
Amazing customer service and really analog sounding!
Nicky's work is next-level. His ability to hone in on dynamics while also adding grit and tone is pretty mind blowing. Looking forward to working with him again.
Good work, as always!
Nick did a great job!
Wonderful communication and product. Always happy to work with Nicky!
Very happy with the results and excellent communication throughout the process.
Brilliant work from the guys
Love working with Nicky! He always listens to my vision and makes sure we get the perfect master in the end. Highly recommend the mix feedback report!
Amazing master thankyou
Never disappointed, service on top!
The Fat Mastering brought my track to a new level I didn’t know could be achieved! Not only is the quality of the work superb, the great customer understanding really sets this service apart from all the others. Nicky was happy to make all the necessary changes I needed. I highly recommend doing both the mixing and mastering. Excellent.
Really really good results. Thank you so much, again. 😃
Nicky, you are amazing!! Thank you so much for your hard work. Can't be more happier with the mastering work you have done to my track.
Looking forward to work with you again.
Well done and keep up the good work 👍.
Thank you again.

Sharad
Good communication and fast results. Perfect for actual times.
Nicky was very open and gave me a nice feedback. Thanks guys!
Professional quality, fast turnaround and fantastic communication at an ultra competitive price.
Fast and good service!
High quality results!
Excellent results and a pleasure working with The Fat Mastering as always.

Ordered the Stem Mastering and they really lifted the track, giving the lows punch and presence and controlling some of the highs.

Always happy with the results here and will continue to work with The Fat Mastering for my future projects. Would recommend to anyone.
Fantastic service - will definitely be using again.
Great result for upcoming EP!
The Fat Mastering is rated 4.97 based on 67 reviews