The Fat Mastering Reviews

ENGLAND
HU17
UNITED KINGDOM

Tell us how The Fat Mastering made you happy
This is our second project with the Fat Mastering. We have been working on a commercial track that demanded quiet a lot from vocal perspective. Nicky showed us again that he is a true master of his craft as the final master sound supreme. I am also very pleased with Nickys work ethic, patience and professional approach to the mixing and mastering process. 5 stars from Norway!
Great mastering service !
Great service, perfect sound! I'm always pleased with the results.
Excellent service. Nick always tries to help. The final result was awesome. I'll be back! Thank you.
It was the first time I have been through the mastering process so I asked to use the full mix analysis service offered. The feedback was so helpful and I really appreciated the advice as it aided me to move forward with my productions, I can’t thank Nicky and his team enough. The final master was great and I would definitely recommend them and will be using again.
Thank you for the good service and great results !
Many thanks for the fantastic review. Amazing to hear that we succeeded in providing good service and great results. We hope to elevate our service and achieve a 5-Star review on your new order. :)
The Fat Mastering is one of the best mastering services out there. Been sending my music for some years now, and I can't remember a time when I didn't feel that I was in the best hands, not only for the incredible results, but also for the process to achieve the best possible sound. Vol74n.
Great mastering job! Not overcompressed like many others. They know what your track needs. I often let master my tracks there and will do.
Nicky is the Best!!
Amazing worm
Amazing Work!
Did a full mix and master - perfect results. Any adjustments I wanted were done exactly as I wanted them!
Very happy! I will be back very soon
Amazing to hear that you've been very happy with our service! We look forward to having you back soon. :)
Very good communication. Professional result!
Thank you for the great review! Fantastic to hear our communication and the results have both been very good. :)
Thank you very much. Nicky was very helpfull and friendly. I highly recommand to work with "The Fat Mastering" !!!
I have worked with Nicky Howard on a vast array of projects and it's been nothing short of brilliance every single time! Great professional communication, cutting edge quality tailored around your style and vision, ABUNDANTLY RECOMMENDED!!!
Phenomenal job. Made my mixes sounds incredible. Thank you.
Reliably professional sound
It's my 3rd track i sent to Nicky. Very happy with the result, good communication and matched my expectations 100%. Again, AGAIN!
atmastering is always doing friendly service and wonderful mastering to my unreasonable request. Thank you very much
Super result. The best I've seen through my music experience.
The Fat Mastering is rated 4.96 based on 45 reviews