The Fat Mastering Reviews

ENGLAND
HU17
UNITED KINGDOM, ,

Tell us how The Fat Mastering made you happy
Good quality and a human touch for a service that usually is impersonal. Nick knows how to properly handle a client and a track. They also got lot of patience with client mistakes, which will bring me here again and again for my next songs. Good job guys!
Nicky and the team are amazing. They brought out the beauty out of my track and turned it into a track I can play live with pride. Just what the doctor asked. Amazing! Highly recommended!
We are very impressed again Nicky with your professionalism and current sounding master. Will be back in 2021.
Absolutely brilliant service. Friendly, professional, efficient, and highly expert in mixing and mastering. Definitely worth it as you can really hear the difference in getting a pro to mix your tracks. Highly recommended and I will definitely be using again.
Excellent mix notes that always enable me to get the best out of my tracks. Brilliant communication. Expert knowledge and awesome mastering skills. I use the Fat Mastering every time.
Great sounding master turned around in the promised time frame, all for a very reasonable price.
Great experience, my track was mixed perfectly first time, literally had no changes to make. Bang on, very impressed.
Nicky was awesome and the experience was great! As someone relatively inexperienced and brand new to the process, he was exceptionally patient with me the whole time. He took the time to educate me on proper formats, nomenclature, and what each stage would entail. The end result was s song that was infinitely better than what I sent him. Full sounding and a nice, fat bottom without sounding muddy or harsh. Taking what I learned from him, there is no doubt that I'll be back with new projects very soon. Thanks again Nicky!

Lord Sehoner
This is a great mastering service!
Professional and faster. We love to work with Fat Master for all our release on Serendipity Music Group and Serendipity Music Silver. Amazing service!
Nicky did a fantastic job on my tracks. Additionally, he is as professionals as they come in the business. He mastered 4 of my tracks in a weeks time, and I am absolutely thrilled with the result. Thank you so much Nicky and team!
My first time with Fat Mastering and only I can said was a awesome experience with them , easy and great results on the mastering :))
Always helpful, always professional and the results speak for themselves.
Had the guys at The Fat Mastering work on several of my tracks now and will use again.
Thanks
I had tried previous mastering services but was not happy with the results. After stumbling across Fat Mastering, I sent off tracks to be mastered and was surprised by the level of warmth achieved. I definitely recommend and will continue to use this service with future releases.
Timely. Professional. And everything sounds great!
Nicky's attention to detail in the mastering process and perseverance to balance the final mix is second to none. I've used The Fat Mastering on several projects though the years and recommend them to anyone I speak to in the business.

Many thanks once again!
Nicky is a genius and extremely talented at what he does, I recommend his mastering to anyone looking for an extremely professional experience and result.
Since I am new to this part of the industry, I do not have a reference to go by. So far, Nicky has been great as well as his mastering services - he responded quite fast and with absolute great suggestions.
Very helpful and pleasant to deal with, would recommend
First time using The fat Mastering. Very pleased with the service and results.
fat Mastering is always friendly.
Fat Mastering responded 100% to my needs, and his mastering is amazing.
I'm always going to do the final mastering in my music work with Fat Mastering.
I am always grateful for the kindness of Fat Mastering.
The Fat Mastering is rated 4.93 based on 516 reviews