the floatworks Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend the floatworks

Tell us how the floatworks made you happy

"It was my first time visiting a floatworks venue so I was unsure what to expect, the venue was nice and the pods seemed very clean, being inside the pods themselves was very relaxing (once you figure out how to switch your brain off!). The only small things I suggest to improve would be to provide towels for the floor as I found it quite slippery, better quality shampoo/conditioner/gel for the shower, and I felt a bit rushed out of the room at the end when the staff member knocked on the door while I was getting dressed. Otherwise I enjoyed the experience, loved the hairdryer room with free use of straighteners, and overall came out feeling very relaxed. I would definitely go again."
Are you the floatworks? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
the floatworks is rated 4.00 based on 1 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access