The Itchy Dog Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Itchy Dog

How would you rate The Itchy Dog ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Jacqueline @ Sussex

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about The Itchy Dog in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Jacqueline @ Sussex
"The items that are sold on this website are difficult to purchase locally and they are all so good for my dogs sensitive digestion. Their site is easy to use and the amount of choices is excellent. Their delivery service is very quick and if local you can pick it up yourself from the warehouse. Get tips and advice from Kate the owner on her site as well, I have definitely cut back on visits to the vet and have achieved results at half the cost due to the organic treatments on offer. Would highly recommend this site."
The Itchy Dog is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews