The Jungle London Reviews

13% of reviewers recommend The Jungle London
02AM
2AM

Tell us how The Jungle London made you happy

"Scam, took money and never returned any emails"
Are you The Jungle London? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback The Jungle London receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Same as everyone else here. Ordered a plant but never received one and was scammed out of my money."
"Same as everyone else here. They took my money but never sent a plant. And they are ignoring my emails."
"I placed my order 3 weeks ago, received an email to say it had been dispatched but has not arrived. No phone number on website to call. Not answering the 2 emails I have sent. I appear to have lost £30, I wish I had read the other reviews on here before I ordered!"
"This company has terrible customer service and can not do the simple job or delivering a plant either. I have emailed multiple times with no response, I’m getting very frustrated as I’ve neither received my plant or a refund they have now effectively stolen my money. If anyone can help me get my money I’d really appreciate it. Don’t ever use them!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
"Very unusual variety of top quality plants. Really happy with the ones I got delivered by a very friendly chap. They seem a unique company, and I only have one bit of feedback that I hope they take as friendly advice. They could do with being easier to contact and at least have a contact number. Apart from that, all great, great quality service, great quality unusual plants, and I hope they go far. I would definitely recommend them. 5"
"THESE PEOPLE ARE CROOKS. DON'T BELIEVE THESE OTHER REVIEWS. THEY HAVE REMOVED THEIR FACEBOOK AND INSTA PAGES WHICH WERE LITTERED WITH PEOPLE DOCUMENTING THEIR TERRIBLE EXPERIENCES. GO TO TRUST PILOT TO SEE THE REAL REVIEWS."
"This is a scam company...they stole my money..DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE...."
The Jungle London is rated 1.50 based on 8 reviews