The Laptop Fixers Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend The Laptop Fixers

Tell us how The Laptop Fixers made you happy

"The most distressing ordeal I have had to deal with. I took my laptop in due to an intermittent wireless issue. I got told I had to have a £90 clean before they could properly do a diagnostic. They cracked my touch screen worth nearly £200. I was lied to and the man ,Mark was highly aggressive. No one listened to anything I had to say. The girl on the front desk didn't take down details of pc issues at all. I felt so threatened by Mark I should have called the Police. I was afraid he would hit me. The fan still doesn't work and my laptop is now worse then before I took it in. Stay well away from this company. I did get a full refund but that is all despite them cracking my screen. Terrible company with only an interest in ripping you off."
Are you The Laptop Fixers? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
The Laptop Fixers is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews