the moving home company Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend the moving home company

Tell us how the moving home company made you happy

"Avoid this company at all costs, I recently moved using them. They understaffed the job taking longer than normal and leading to sloppy packing, meaning items were damaged. They also packed incorrectly - taking things they'd been asked to leave. And even sent the wrong kind of vehicle! They even lost, or threw out, a box full of my stuff that was not designated as refuse. When contacted about this they simply deny everything and offer no compensation nor apology. Their communication was shockingly poor throughout, I had to constantly phone them, they lied over and over about getting back to me. Truly disgusting, awful company. Luckily I haven't yet noticed anything being stolen as some other users have mentioned."
Are you the moving home company? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
the moving home company is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews