The Mr. and Ms. Collection Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Mr. and Ms. Collection

support@themrcollection.com

1100 W. 10th. St.

Tell us how The Mr. and Ms. Collection made you happy

"Thank you Suzie for the perfect Pack!! Thank you for your note too. It really made me feel special and I think that you really paid attention to my style. I can tell you enough how much I really appreciated your efforts to make me look fabulous, it really boosted my ego!"
"I truly appreciated the years with this service and your stylists, as they gave me joy, excitement, and confidence to tackle each day."
"After my first box, I wasn't sure about continuing, but this 2nd box did completely change my mind. I have updated my instagram with lots of photos of things that I would consider 'my style' and I'm SO excited to see what comes next! Thank you!"
"Thank you all for all the effort you put into the styles, and the personal service that I've received. It's been the most fun I've ever had with clothes! I make sure to tell all my friends about how amazing this has been."
The Mr. and Ms. Collection is rated 5.00 based on 4 reviews