the mustang work shop Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend the mustang work shop

How would you rate the mustang work shop ?

"I have used the Mustang workshop for two years now and have spent in excess of £20,000 on upgrading and maintaining my mustang, All work has been of exceptional quality, and all parts used are of good quality no Chinese copies here. Roy has always been helpful and pleasant to deal with, he is happy to give advice and never tries to talk you into paying for something you don't need. Roy will always give a quote for work in detail, obviously he cant account for unseen issues butt will always contact you before going ahead with any additional work. I will concede they are not the cheapest around, but I am more than happy to pay a premium for quality work, quality parts, vast knowledge and specialist experience would recommend them to any one wanting to look after there Mustang."
the mustang work shop is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews