The Nature Within Reviews

Read The Nature Within Reviews

melissa@thenaturewithin.com.au

246 Duffields Road

Tell us how The Nature Within made you happy
“I attended the practitioner level 1 certification day, lead by Melissa on the Gold Coast. I was so impressed by her thorough understanding and knowledge that she shared with us, not only that, I was struck by how powerful her presence is. After attending the course and using TLC myself, I arranged an online session for my son with Melissa. by viewing a photo of my son, Melissa picked up so much information in that moment alone, which turned out to be so important for his health and wellbeing. We are forever grateful for finding the liquid crystals and having the pleasure of meeting Melissa who is clearly so passionate about the service she provides, I also love how much she loves and cares for the animal kingdom, as I do. If you are considering working with Melissa, I can confirm its a wonderful choice.” -Rachel NSW.
“Melissa brings a sense of calm, loving, innate wisdom to her sessions and communication. I felt more seen than I had in a long time, and yet the intense vulnerability of that felt natural and welcome. My life is shifting and I am incredibly grateful for the support and guidance as I move through old paradigms and come back to me. Also the humanness of seeing Melissa continue to evolve and grow on her own journey, offers me a relatability that I treasure and honour immensely. My heart sings more and more each day and I am so grateful to have the opportunity and awareness to step into my own shoes. Thank you Melissa for generously and lovingly sharing your beautiful self with the world.” -Brooke, Melbourne.
Melissa is a very thoughtful, compassionate and honest practitioner. Her knowledge and insights wether the consultation is regarding the physical, emotional or spiritual are so precise.She is always lovingly extending you past your comfort zone and takes you to a place beyond your self limitations with a natural grace.
Zelda, my kitty, and I are so glad to have had Melissa come into our lives when we both are in need of some healing. For Zelda the journey has only just begun and for me - I can't wait to try all the different consultations and remedies. Loving the experience.
I am loving the earthiness of Nature Within. It is well rounded, with offerings for all types of consultations and products for us lucky consumers.
I love my sessions with Melissa, she is an honest and humble practitioner who is gifted at holding a space no matter what is presented. She works with The Liquid Crystals Mineral Therapy, creating my remedies through an interactive process during my appointment. She covers all areas of health and wellness and has gone above and beyond to look after me. I recommend Melissa to everybody I come across.
Thank-you so much Ava !
Melissa’s intuition and knowledge is so present throughout the whole session . She gives 1000% of herself to really help you , in such a genuine , altruistic way . Melissa is a true healer ,on this planet to help others find their way . The crystal drops have been amazing . My son also had a session with Melissa and took his liquid crystals . He is now willingly going to school , free of the former anxiety and resistance ! Thank you Melissa !
I have been seeing Melissa for awhile now. Her Starchild Directive consultations and remedies have helped me immensely, especially navigating my way through senior secondary school years. Thank-you, your work has changed my life !
“I have gone to Melissa for Liquid Crystal consults and connected with her at TLC courses and I couldn't recommend her enough. She is wise, intuitive and is able to connect with what you need on a higher level. Her ability to delve deep and peel back the layers is a gift. I know if I am asking her for guidance or help she will go above and beyond to give the best recommendation possible.” -Jessica, Queensland.
Mel has been incredible. I don’t only see her as my healer but as a teacher and mentor. She has assisted me immensely through her sessions and with the liquid crystals. I have recommended her services to friends and family so they can benefit as much as I have. It has been life changing and I couldn’t recommend her more. This is something you need to experience and feel into - words aren’t enough. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Thank-you Fiona for your heartfelt kind words and praise; Its always such a blessing to spend time with you !
“I have experienced many roadblocks over the years and as a TLC Practitioner myself, I discovered that it can be a little more challenging to create a trinity for myself even when the ‘signs’ are obvious. "Melissa always gave me a new way of looking at TLC, another path to journey down. She offers a spiritual balance to empower and unify our earthly and galactic journeys. Her knowledge and her work with TLC is a great gift to humanity. Reminding us all that there is no separation. Melissa is certainly the ‘practitioners’ practitioner.” - Ingrid, South Australia.
Thank-you so much Ingrid for your beautiful words and recommendation, It's always a pleasure to connect with you.
The Nature Within is rated 5.00 based on 11 reviews