The Ordinary Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Ordinary

Tell us how The Ordinary made you happy

"Lover their products fab prices"
Are you The Ordinary? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Absolutely love every single on of their products. What would be nice is being able to purchase a sample set because there are so many products and some are a bit strong for my skin like the toner."
"Great products and very affordable prices!!! Nothing to envy from the big commercial brands... Totally recommended!"
"Firstly I'd like to say that I love The Ordinary's products. They are affordable and actually amazing. The products are of standard that you'd buy in a high end salon, I'm just blown away by them (I've worked in the beauty industry for 14 years) They are vegan and cruelty free and the packaging is minimal so there is no waste, outstanding! So why only give 4 stars when clearly bowled over by this company?! I'll tell you, the company took the money of the big giant Estée Lauder. And that is a big fat no, in my book. They claim to be cruelty free and yet takes £1,000's of Estée Lauder's dirty money, they most definitely do test on animals. For this reason alone I will not be repurchasing The Ordinary, which makes me sad as I thought I'd finally found a brand I can trust. If you are looking for genuine vegan, cruelty free beauty, try Facetheory."
"Once again prompt delivery and very good value"
"I really like their products, and despite warning the customer they have a backlog of orders, they were prompt with delivery. Great way of managing expectations and delivering great customer service."
"i love it..absolutely fantastic"
The Ordinary is rated 4.86 based on 7 reviews