The Scribes Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Scribes
Read The Scribes Reviews

16 Rocky Hill Road, ,

Tell us how The Scribes made you happy
Absolutely love the best sellers bundle set. Good weight on the pen prevents fatigue. My new go to pen. The journals are the perfect size to throw in my purse and take notes wherever. Fast shipping times are an extra added bonus.
Swift delivery, literally next day during holday season, very impressed. Gave as a gift, nice packaging, beautiful pens and great quality. My husband has used these pens everyday since getting them for christmas.
I won this journal in a giveaway, and it's seriously beautiful. It's clean, and nicely bound and I've already started using it daily. Thanks guys! Great work.
originally bought as a gift for my husband once I tried them I ordered myself a set..great quality pens
I love these pens! Well balanced! Write smooth. Comfortable in hand. Replaced one black refill for the blue refill just so I could have one scribe quill pen that writes blue. Reasonably priced. Exceptional quality.
Super smooth on paper - works great in The Crosby journal.
Fantastic!
I love my Scribes journals... can’t stop buying them for myself or my clients. The light blue one is my favorite. Wish it also came in an orange with dotted lines. That’s not a critique... just a request
Pen is very durable and a great writing instrument! I work outside and coach baseball. This pen has not let me down yet!
I use my Quill daily and it is excellent. The balance and fit to hand are spot on. Being a three time brain tumor survivor, this is very important. Sometimes my hands just don’t work to their full capacity and the Quill is heavy enough to compensate. My eyesight is not as good as it once was having gone legally blind in three different instances. The smoothness of the ink flow really stands out. As a speaker/entertainer ( Atlanta Country Music Hall of Fame)! and author ( Georgia Author of the Year) jotting down notes, journaling and writing are very important. This pen works for me and in the future I plan to buy more and some of your other products, but with funds limited not w, medical bills must be paid. Thank you for your product and business! Joey Hancock
Very good set with affordable price. Very pleased. Thank you