The service is very poor and very complicated, I wish I had gone elsewhere. Reviews

60% of reviewers recommend The service is very poor and very complicated, I wish I had gone elsewhere.
08AM
8AM

How would you rate The service is very poor and very complicated, I wish I had gone elsewhere. ?

"The service is very poor and very complicated, I wish I had gone elsewhere, but they charge for a cancellation!"
"Dirty work practices. Staff dont wash hands after handling cash, same staff serve at till then make sandwiches etc. Staff use same dirty cloth to clean floors wipe tables then without washing hands start serving and prepairing food. Would never return to this shop."
"2 sites a recommandes"
"La rapidité de livraison et les prix pratiqués surtout avec Amazon prime"
"Nothing special ."
The service is very poor and very complicated, I wish I had gone elsewhere. is rated 3.20 based on 5 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!