the spanish hamper Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend the spanish hamper

How would you rate the spanish hamper ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Samantha Wood

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about the spanish hamper in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Samantha Wood
"I ordered some food off the Spanish hamper website for my dad for Christmas. They kept me updated with my order and when I received it which was also on time on even earlier then I expected they were wrapped perfectly. In bubble wrap nice and safe so the glass jars wouldn't smash. I was very happy with how they was delivered and I cant wait to give them to my dad on Christmas dad as they remind him of being in Spain and are very hard to buy over here in supermarkets."
the spanish hamper is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews