The SUP Company Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The SUP Company

How would you rate The SUP Company ?

Ian Payne
"I was looking to buy an SUP. Board but was unsure of which to purchase . I found them to be extremely helpful , very informative and willing to discuss what I was looking for in regards to performance and my abilities . They were very positive and expressed genuine interest and offered various options without pushing for sales . Have an excellent set up with availability to try many boards before you buy and customer service when I did make my purchase was excellent and a pleasureable experience - even giving me straps to tie my board to my car for transportation home with the trust that I would return them , no questions asked. Would not hesitate to recommend them as a top quality supplier"
The SUP Company is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews