Thea Organics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Thea Organics

hello@theaorganics.co.nz

Tell us how Thea Organics made you happy
Awesome service, very prompt response and delivery. Very happy with the product.
I've been a returning customer for the last 2.5 years. This is definitely the best quality matcha I've ever come across and lovely customer service!
Really happy with my purchase. Have recommend to my friends and family.
Great service, fast delivery and really nice packaging
This is an amazing company. Everything is of the highest quality all the way down to the packaging, because of this it is one of the best buying experiences I have encountered in a long time. The matcha itself is amazing, smooth and delicious with the benefits of energy and focus. I am now a customer for life.
Really good
Really nice flavor. I have it as a latte with unsweetened almond coconut milk in the mornings. Love it! It's replaced my morning coffee.
Quick dispatch and came with a lovely handwritten note. Thanks for the great service!
A yummy and easy to use product. I love it as a latter or iced drink..
Thank you so much it was fast delivery and very smooth in taste I just started dieting and with a little research found that Matcha is good for detoxing plus it has so many amazing benefits call me a regular cause I know where I will be buying my Matcha from now on thank you team :)
Great product! No fishy taste and has such a nice dark greaan/blue colour when mixed. I'm loving it!
Loved it! Was exactly as I expected :)
I love it! 😍
The collagen energy blend is so delicious and creamy! I have it in the morning with a splash of almond milk. Glorious
The best matcha and the best customer service
My new morning drink! Absolutely in love with it ❤️
Real high quality stuff
Beautiful packaging and product exactly as described. I love the addition of tremella.
I love this stuff so much. It's perfect as a replacement for that extra coffee. Tastes great and super healthy.
The BEST quality matcha you can ever find. Beautiful packaging and I really appreciate that Thea uses biodegradable and sustainable packaging as well. Even when they send it out with the mail. Great customer service!
Thea Organics is rated 4.93 based on 28 reviews