Thebay.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Thebay.com

How would you rate Thebay.com ?

"I needed new Sketchers but hate shopping, since I had bought my old sketchers at The Bay store a few years back and was looking for the same brand I went to view their online selection. They made my shopping experience pain free, the site was easy to browse through, also found they had a sale and last chance clearance section and well my shoe shopping became more than just shoes. I received my purchase within 2 days and everything I bought was exactly as shown on their site. I go on their last chance clearance section on daily basis now, might find a few more treasures :)"
Thebay.com is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews