The Boho Boutique Delivery Reviews

The Boho Boutique have a Delivery Grade of B-.

B-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
B-

Delivery - Average

69.70%
Industry Average
" Love my purchase! Came as expected. Quick delivery. Perfect fashion pieces. Will definitely buy again :) "
posted 1 week ago - Emily
" I really do love my Boho stuff as do a couple of pals and I have ordered a couple of times already. My kimonos, necklace and lots of hair clips and ring sets are great. Delivery 1-2 weeks not bad and they keep you updated all the way. Plus agreed, Lindsey in customer service (maybe they're all called Lindsey lol) is superbly helpful! "
posted 2 months ago - Shana Murphy
" I really do like all the things boho delivered to me. Delivery was good and things are really nice. I have 7 orders and every time no problem. I am in Copenhagen :-) "
posted 3 months ago - Agathe
" Love their stuff, reviews totally unfair in my opinion. I have two dresses, two kimonos, one sweater and two hair clips and they're honestly great. Free delivery to the USA too, perfect. Sorry don't believe the negative reviews, I can't see any issues with any of the pieces I have. I'll be back to shop again for sure! "
posted 3 months ago - Hadasa
" As someone else said below, almost everything these days is made in China and Boho do actually say this in their website and the delivery time is in the checkout so they do inform us! I have bought a few dresses and kimonos, hair clips and necklaces and a funny sweater, all of which are great. "
posted 3 months ago - Danica
" Yes delivery is a bit longer than most, but you get great value for money. "
posted 3 months ago - Sky Johnson
" Got my delivery after being pretty skeptical (i read some of these reviews a week after I placed a $330 order! Yikes I was pretty concerned but their customer service is actually pretty good and when my order arrived (in 2 different shipments) I have to say I was very very relieved and pretty darn happy! I bought the Sleeveless Summer Dress, Solstice Kimono, Fleur Kimono and lots of jewellery and I can't fault any of it! I'm off to Spain next week so can't wait to wear all my new boho stuff on the beach :-) Thanks i'll be back but you may want to deal with some of the negative reviews you have here as it will definitely put people off (which is unfair in my opinion as your products are actually great). "
posted 4 months ago - Steph (Cornwall)
" I love my jewls. I was very hapy with delivery. I will shop again with them! had a little issue but customer service fixed right away. :) 5 stars. "
posted 5 months ago - Anita Garcia
" The products look exactly like photos on website and i'm really happy! I live in Berlin and people commented already on my Triangle Hair Clip and my Stardust Necklace! I also love my Enchanted Earrings and will come back to buy for sure although delivery did take 2. "
posted 5 months ago - Toni Matteus
" Really happy with my necklace, earrings and especially happy with my hair clips! The scissor and triangle hair clips are just so cute. Customer service pretty good, took a bit of time for a response as I was getting worried when the delivery took longer than 10 days but really happy overall and will order from them again! "
posted 10 months ago - Suzie D