The Boho Boutique Delivery Reviews

The Boho Boutique have a Delivery Grade of B-.

B-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
B-

Delivery - Fast

72.50%
Industry Average
" Service was great, I got follow up emails every step of the way, delivery as expected, and my items were great for the price i thought! Will recommend. "
posted 1 month ago - Rachel
" No idea what the issues are?! I've placed a few orders and had delivery no problem, every time. I really like their stuff, sweaters are good quality and cheaper than the bigger brands who charge double for the same thing. The jewelry is great and incredibly good value, especially the hair clips. Will continue being a customer but if you're reading this Boho, you need to update your New Arrivals more often! "
posted 1 month ago - Sheila
" My husband surprised me for my birthday with a bunch of jewelry from The Boho Boutique that he thought I would like :). I was pleasantly surprised that he picked out some cute things and have received lots of compliments on it! I suggested the store to some friends and they have placed some orders. Satisfied customer. I don't know much about delivery as these were a present, but quality is good enough for me. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Love my purchase! Came as expected. Quick delivery. Perfect fashion pieces. Will definitely buy again :) "
posted 2 months ago - Emily
" I really do love my Boho stuff as do a couple of pals and I have ordered a couple of times already. My kimonos, necklace and lots of hair clips and ring sets are great. Delivery 1-2 weeks not bad and they keep you updated all the way. Plus agreed, Lindsey in customer service (maybe they're all called Lindsey lol) is superbly helpful! "
posted 4 months ago - Shana Murphy
" I really do like all the things boho delivered to me. Delivery was good and things are really nice. I have 7 orders and every time no problem. I am in Copenhagen :-) "
posted 4 months ago - Agathe
" Love their stuff, reviews totally unfair in my opinion. I have two dresses, two kimonos, one sweater and two hair clips and they're honestly great. Free delivery to the USA too, perfect. Sorry don't believe the negative reviews, I can't see any issues with any of the pieces I have. I'll be back to shop again for sure! "
posted 5 months ago - Hadasa
" As someone else said below, almost everything these days is made in China and Boho do actually say this in their website and the delivery time is in the checkout so they do inform us! I have bought a few dresses and kimonos, hair clips and necklaces and a funny sweater, all of which are great. "
posted 5 months ago - Danica
" Yes delivery is a bit longer than most, but you get great value for money. "
posted 5 months ago - Sky Johnson
" Got my delivery after being pretty skeptical (i read some of these reviews a week after I placed a $330 order! Yikes I was pretty concerned but their customer service is actually pretty good and when my order arrived (in 2 different shipments) I have to say I was very very relieved and pretty darn happy! I bought the Sleeveless Summer Dress, Solstice Kimono, Fleur Kimono and lots of jewellery and I can't fault any of it! I'm off to Spain next week so can't wait to wear all my new boho stuff on the beach :-) Thanks i'll be back but you may want to deal with some of the negative reviews you have here as it will definitely put people off (which is unfair in my opinion as your products are actually great). "
posted 5 months ago - Steph (Cornwall)
The Boho Boutique