The Boho Boutique Delivery Reviews

The Boho Boutique have a Delivery Grade of B-.

B-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
B-

Delivery - Fast

71.11%
Industry Average
" Same as Denise below, I can't fault Boho either! I'm near London in Kent and delivery took 8 days (as stated in the checkout area). "
posted 2 months ago - Marsha Curtis
" I absolutely love my order from Boho! The Thanks For Nothing Sweater is so fabulous as is my Autumn Long Sleeve Boho Sweater! I also bought the super cute Bijoux T Bar earrings! Delivery was one week to the USA! Definitely shop again! "
posted 2 months ago - Andrea
" I love boho boutique. I order 3 sweater 1 jaket and some jewels! Delivery quick! Merci "
posted 3 months ago - Emielie
" Service was great, I got follow up emails every step of the way, delivery as expected, and my items were great for the price i thought! Will recommend. "
posted 4 months ago - Rachel
" No idea what the issues are?! I've placed a few orders and had delivery no problem, every time. I really like their stuff, sweaters are good quality and cheaper than the bigger brands who charge double for the same thing. The jewelry is great and incredibly good value, especially the hair clips. Will continue being a customer but if you're reading this Boho, you need to update your New Arrivals more often! "
posted 4 months ago - Sheila
" My husband surprised me for my birthday with a bunch of jewelry from The Boho Boutique that he thought I would like :). I was pleasantly surprised that he picked out some cute things and have received lots of compliments on it! I suggested the store to some friends and they have placed some orders. Satisfied customer. I don't know much about delivery as these were a present, but quality is good enough for me. "
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
" Love my purchase! Came as expected. Quick delivery. Perfect fashion pieces. Will definitely buy again :) "
posted 5 months ago - Emily
" I really do love my Boho stuff as do a couple of pals and I have ordered a couple of times already. My kimonos, necklace and lots of hair clips and ring sets are great. Delivery 1-2 weeks not bad and they keep you updated all the way. Plus agreed, Lindsey in customer service (maybe they're all called Lindsey lol) is superbly helpful! "
posted 7 months ago - Shana Murphy
" I really do like all the things boho delivered to me. Delivery was good and things are really nice. I have 7 orders and every time no problem. I am in Copenhagen :-) "
posted 8 months ago - Agathe
" Love their stuff, reviews totally unfair in my opinion. I have two dresses, two kimonos, one sweater and two hair clips and they're honestly great. Free delivery to the USA too, perfect. Sorry don't believe the negative reviews, I can't see any issues with any of the pieces I have. I'll be back to shop again for sure! "
posted 8 months ago - Hadasa