The Boho Boutique Reviews

Difficult
refunds process
Could Be Better
returns process
"Worst service ever. Didn’t get my merchandise till 2 months after of my date of purchase. The material is SUPER CHEAP and not worth a dime. Does not look anything like the pictures. Never again will I buy from this company."
Are you The Boho Boutique? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I had a really brilliant experience with Boho Boutique. All of my items arrived on time and are so wonderful. Will be ordering more. Cheers!"
"Recently I ordered a beige backpack and I was disappointed when I received it. I wanted to return it and get a refund and they were not easy to deal with, so I kept it. I ordered a dress and when it came the material was like fabric that would be on a umbrella. Deliverys take forever. Most of these kind of companies are out of China so that plays a part in long deliveries. It is a shame because so often the merchandise looks so awesome on line. I will never order from these companies sgain"
"I ordered boots in January. They took my money straight away and I still haven't got my boots! They charged me £35. It now end of march and still no boots. What arseholes! Absolute thieves!"
"EACH AND EVERY PERSON THAT GOT SCREWED BY THESE THEIFS CONTACT DATELINE.IF THEY GET ENOUGH RESONSE THEY WILL TRACK THEM DOWN.ITS JUST A MATTER OF TIME.DO YOUR PART.DONT LET THEM STEAL FROM YOU"
"Clearly a scam, order 3 items received random items that are terrible quality and not even similar to what I ordered! They said they won't refund they will just sent me another item at my cost.... Goodbye $60, I should have trusted the reviews!"
"Ordered and item on February 9th and it is March 20th and I still do not have the item. I have been emailing with customer service and they will not answer my questions and are saying they can’t cancel my order. Pretty sure this company is a scam and took the money and I will never receive the item. Do not order anything from them. You can find similar items elsewhere and they cost less."
"DON'T ORDER!!! might as well order from the WISH appt. Nothing looks like the picture they show. Don't waste your money."
"DON’T ORDER !!!!!!! Niina"
"Ordered 2 dresses that were on sale (this is important). They took over 7 weeks to arrive and when they did they were horrible. I'm not going to comment on how badly they fit because it is on-line shopping after all and sizing is all over the place. The fabric was incredibly flimsy and rough, the cut of the fabric was sloppy and poorly put together. All in all just a disaster. I contacted customer service which can only be done via email btw and I was told that the dresses can't be returned because they were on sale but they would replace them "free of charge". Ha! jokes on me, the "free of charge" was $24.00 for shipping. Please note that almost all their items are "on-sale" and that's how they get away with not accepting returns. Save your time and money, there are a million other retailers who will gladly let you return or exchange items free of charge."
"Ordered 3 dresses. Material of the dresses is horrible and very cheap. Return is not possible cos dresses were on sale, their sale price was 30€ per dress, if i would knew the material i wouldnt pay even 3€ for them"
"It’s past a month’s time - no dress, no communication, unsure this is an actual company. Will be filing a complaint with the BBB, was concerned this website was too good to be true and that these instagramers may be running a hustle / or think they’re doing god’s work with daddy’s money while having no idea about what it looks like to actually run a company."
"Horrible quality, customer service, and difficult return policy. Stay away from this company."
"This is by far the WORST company I have ever encountered. The have HORRIBLE customer service. They are incompetent and I promise you, you won't get your item! I ordered my item 2 months ago! I still have not received it and no one has reached out to me! I AM WARNING YOU, DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY."
"I ordered a sweater and decided to return it for something else because I thought it looked cheap and way different in person then it did from the online pics. They responded and told me I had a “store credit” and to pick something else and to let them know because they had to manually submit it? So, I picked something else and never heard back from them!! Omg seriously?!! I’ve sent 3 emails now and still no response! I’m out $60 bucks! I should’ve known better....ugh wish I would’ve done my homework before ordering from this stupid website! What a scam!"
"I would never order from this company again. They are scam artists! I ordered two dresses. Paid for two only got one and when i finally got through to customer service i was told my second dress sold out and was offered a credit to purchase something else. No refund!!"
"Ordered a ring set from them. The first time the size wasn’t correct but I thought it was me to chose the wrong size since i was converting to eu measurements. So i ordered a second one sizing up but i got another ring set exactly the same size (although it was stated as bigger). I contacted the customer service, the girls i must say were very nice and offered to send me yet another set in a different size. Funnily enough in the end i received the very same ring set in the same darn size which i cannot wear. Sounds like a joke to me."
"Boho Boutique is a SCAM. Tried to cancel my order and of course, they couldn’t (so they say) Don’t waste your time. They suck. The items that I recieved were of poor quality- cheaply made. Took 2 months to get my items. BS. #TeamBohosucks"
"Worst customer service experience and when I finally got my product, it is the cheapest material of all time. It’s sewn poorly and the stripes of fabric are not cut evenly. It took almost two months to ship, and I asked for them to cancel my order since it had not been shipped. INSTEAD, they shipped it as soon as I complained so they wouldn’t have to give me a refund. They said the “whole shipping team was on vacation” and came back that day....such a transparent lie. This company is a scam and I will never stop reporting and reviewing them to expose their fraud."
"The website is all messed up and will reload over and over. I ordered a Large for both dresses, but after I submitted the order, I had actually ordered a small. I contacted the support email and they said it had been fixed. Just got my items today (an entire month+ 1 day later) and they still sent me a small. The other dress is literally see through. If I hold up the dress, I can see through the entire dress to the other side. No way I can wear it in public! They also send you a million emails every day with spelling/grammar errors that say the same things like "sorry our site was down, we asked around the office and we all agreed to an 18% discount for the first 20 people!""
The Boho Boutique is rated 2.03 based on 353 reviews