The Boho Boutique Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Boho Boutique

Tell us how The Boho Boutique made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Loved the prompt delivery and the quality of the earrings :) I already have a list of what I want in my next order !
I have the T bar earrings and crescent hair clip. Earrings look great and don’t bother my sensitive ears. Hair clip looks sooooo cute and it’s decent size and not flimsy. Doesn’t hold a lot of hair. Happy with products and customer service I received from the company.
Very pleased with product, communication of status of items ordered and shipping status and overall customer service. Will order again from them.
Excellent service gift send out right away no delay! Looks beautiful very happy customer! Made my lady very happy!
Ordered a 5 band ring, love it and great quality.
Enen though I havent recievedmy order due to back log the team has kept me up to date and informed. They even gave me and extra discount due to the wait. Love this site.
Absolutely LOVE my new choker! Great quality!!!
I think this jewelry is unique and super chic! I like the fact that you receive it quickly, and it is nicely packaged. I also appreciate having a virtual gift card option, which makes gift-giving so much easier, especially during the COVID-19 crisis.
Beautiful pieces of jewelry! I just love these products! ❤️
I ordered two pair of earrings from Boho Boutique and I love them. This was my first order with the company and they shipped fast and are great quality for the price. Will definitely order from them again.
Fast shipping and the super cute packaging fits my adorable hair clip. I receive many compliments when I wear it. I have really fine, straight hair but I manage to still use it. I love it so much.
Arrived on time. Nice packaging kept necklace safe
Excellent customer service, my ring was slightly back ordered and was given a call right away by a most pleasant gentleman that it would be slightly delayed and kind greetings! Rings are lovely and fun!
Great prices, unique and creative styles, very happy with my new earrings!
I recently ordered some beautiful earrings from boho boutique, the shipping was fast and I LOVE them! Definitely recommend!
I received my items right on time, very cute, reasonably price, would definitely recommend
Super fast shipping and great products!
the ring I ordered is beautiful looks great dressed up or down Thanks
Great customer service and fast delivery!
Necklaces were perfect- just as pictured. I received them super fast. Very happy with my purchase, I will buy more for sure!!
The Boho Boutique is rated 3.27 based on 154 reviews