The Boho Boutique Reviews

The Boho Boutique have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers are happy with their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

25% of reviewers recommend The Boho Boutique
Over 7 Days

How would you rate The Boho Boutique ?

"Also.. if you check their Instagram page, comments are not allowed in any of their posts. It sure means something...who wouldn't want to show followers positive comments if they have nothing to hide."
"I had purchased a purse. Never received it and they will not refund at total amount of 46.95. I will never do business with this company again."
"My friend was wearing some earclimbers from the boho boutique and I was obsessed. She was very happy with quality and the service she received, I was a bit weary at first as I hadn't heard of the boho boutique before. I spun the wheel that popped up when you first load the page and got 10% off my first order which was pretty awesome!!! About 7 days later the earrings arrived. I love them. I have worn them almost everyday!! :) will spread the word."
"Ordered a skirt - received a whole other skirt. I have emailed so many times and have had no help."
"One star is one star too many. I ordered two dresses and a necklace. It took nearly three weeks to reach the UK but I expected that. The quality was disappointing but a gamble and to be honest, they weren't expensive so you get what you pay for. I sent a dress back, paid recorded delivery back to the States over a month ago and I haven't received the credit into my account. I've chased on email three times only to get the "no response" replies saying to go to FAQs. Disgusting service and yes, probably a con. Such a disappointment and I will definitely NOT shop again and advise anyone else looking not to either. Nice photos, disappointing clothes and shocking service."
"I've been waiting a month for my order. Shipping information is not helpful, and it's just too long to wait for any item. I won't be ordering from this company again and instead of waiting another few weeks to get these items I am going to cancel for a full refund. I'm not sure how this company works. Please stop trying to sell items if you can't produce them and ship them in a reasonable amount of time!!"
"I placed an order and paid for express delivery, they haven’t even shipped my order, don’t email back till like 3 days later, at this point I feel like they just stole my money... there’s no phone number to call.. I’m so furious 😡"
"If you wear a medium or a large none of these clothes will fit. Dresses too short and made cheaply. Just my opinion."
"I had a good experience from this company unlike some of you by the look of things. My dress and sweater are great and the hair clips fantastic. The necklace is nice but won't last forever. Will shop again. Jo in London"
"The items I received were NOTHING alike I ordered. The quality was worse than clothes bought at the .99 cent store. I ended up THROWING all the items in the trash because they can’t be worn. ZERO STARS!!!!!!!"
"Everything was shipped directly from china. The jewelry looks very cheap and the kimonos do not look like as showb on the pictures at all! China quality for american prices - stay away and safe your money!"
"Stay away and save your money. Absolutely poor quality of the fabrics - has nothing in common with the photos on the website. The items are shipped directly from China. It took 3 weeks for the delivery. One item is still missing... I've sent two e-mails to check out how I can get a refund. No response until today. Lesson learned."
"My friends got me a gift certificate to the boho boutique. I saw their instagram and mentioned I loved their stuff :). It was so simple to use to complete my order. items arrived in a cute little brown box with my goodies inside! Thanks Boho, will recommend"
"items did not look like the pictures. They also ran far too big."
"I really do love my Boho stuff as do a couple of pals and I have ordered a couple of times already. My kimonos, necklace and lots of hair clips and ring sets are great. Delivery 1-2 weeks not bad and they keep you updated all the way. Plus agreed, Lindsey in customer service (maybe they're all called Lindsey lol) is superbly helpful!"
"Ordered the kimono dress online which looked great in the photograph. Waited just over two weeks (which does seem crazy long these days). The dress arrived in a flimsy plastic bag and certainly looked nothing like the photo and was thin nylon with a print which looks garish. Looking closer there was even a cigarette burn through the cellophane and through the material. There were no lablels, or paperwork in the pack either. Fearing the worst I read the small print on their website which does actually say no refunds only credit and that the orders come from China. I emailed them a couple of times and was giving up hope and planned to complain direct to PayPal who do offer a guarantee against these things. However, I had an email from Lindsey this morning giving a full refund and an apology. PayPal have received the refund too. So - no stars given for the poor product and damage but stars for Lindsey's customer service. Lesson learnt to read the small print and reviews before ordering anything online in the future."
"I really do like all the things boho delivered to me. Delivery was good and things are really nice. I have 7 orders and every time no problem. I am in Copenhagen :-)"
"LOVE all my orders from boho! I just returned from my 2 week vacation and wore all the kimonos / cover ups i bought and they are all fabulous. Quality isn't a million bucks but you definitely get what you pay for and they look and feel great! I also have the star hair clip and the feather earrrings and ladies, all look amaze! Pam, USA"
"Love their stuff, reviews totally unfair in my opinion. I have two dresses, two kimonos, one sweater and two hair clips and they're honestly great. Free delivery to the USA too, perfect. Sorry don't believe the negative reviews, I can't see any issues with any of the pieces I have. I'll be back to shop again for sure!"
"absolute scam shop, clearly they are trying to pad this site with any positive reviews. terrible fit/sizing, very poor quality, and zero customer service (no reply after multiple vmails and emails) -- STAY AWAY!"
The Boho Boutique is rated 2.09 based on 174 reviews