The Boho Boutique Reviews

22% of reviewers recommend The Boho Boutique

How would you rate The Boho Boutique ?

(optional)

155 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Anne S

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about The Boho Boutique in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Loved the necklaces I bought from Boho so I ordered a kimono and it was perfect for summer. I wore it over a bathing suit and with a tank top and jeans. I will order again!"
Tammy Wehrheim
Unverified Reviewer
"Ask your customer Dawn Bisesenthal"
"pessimo. gli articoli presentati sono identici a quelli che puoi trovare su alibaba a 1/10 di prezzo. inoltre nn corrispondono alle immagini."
"TERRIBLE QUALITY! NOT LIKE PICTURES. IMPOSSIBLE TO GET A RETURN. THEY R SCAMMERS!"
"I place many order with Boho and I love! Merci Boho. The jewels are great and perfect for price! The dress is also very nice, I love very much! :-)"
"No stars.. Do not order anything from this company. They will rip you off and there is no phone number to contact."
"0 stars! The quality is pretty bad looks like very worse fake jewelry! No details, no edging! The rings aren’t round at all! So this jewelry is coming from china and not as said from the USA! Looks like plastic jewelry! 👎🏽"
"Very poor quality. I will never buy anything again from Boho Boutique! Kauf lieber was aus dem Kaugummiautomaten..."
Anita Garcia
Verified Reviewer
"I love my jewls. I was very hapy with delivery. I will shop again with them! had a little issue but customer service fixed right away. :) 5 stars."
Clare Ridler
Verified Reviewer
"I ordered multiple items and it took over a month to receive them. Items are made in China and are very poor quality - nothing like the website. I have sent numerous emails requesting where to return items and have heard nothing. I would strongly recommend not buying anything from this company"
"I ordered one jumper which I love, and another which unfortunately did not fit so I sent back for credit. I contacted their online contact ( only one available ) several times and after much chasing I managed to get my refund through PayPal after 5 months. Their Su toner service is truelly shocking and I still have not heard from the company. BUYERS BEWARE."
Susan Carlton
Verified Reviewer
"BUYER BEWARE! SCAM COMPANY. If I could rate this company as negative, I would. Clothing is cheap. I had one item that qualified for a return, so I sent multiple emails requesting a return label and a refund for this item and only received a reply on the 4th try. The reply stated that they could not accept a return on swimwear or intimates; note: this item is a sweater. Still waiting on a response... my guess is that they'll state that they do not accept returns on sale items; this item was also not on sale. Terrible waste of money."
"i can't find a customer service number on the website. I have emailed their support email three times about my order and have never heard back. I ordered 3 weeks ago and no update on tracking. So after 3 weeks my order doesn't seem to have even been picked to be shipped. I'm pretty sure I have been scammed."
Lotte De Boer
Verified Reviewer
"Love love the Boho Boutique! I have made 5 orders now and never waited more than 2 weeks which is fine for me (I live in Amsterdam :-)) I have a few hair clips, dresses, necklaces, rings and sweaters and all are really nice. It's not the Ralph Lauren quality but still nice and I can't wait for my vacation in the summer to wear the kimono and anklets on the beach! Not sure why all the bad reviews, I honestly really like them lol!"
Jolene Jordan
Unverified Reviewer
"I ordered a dress on April 15th and still have not received it. I place the tracking number TBC3132 and receive the message that it is not a valid number. So I’m pretty sure I just got scammed out of money! I will never order from this site again and no one else should either!!"
"I have never written a review for anything but the boho boutique makes me so angry as their portrayal of their items is a complete con. They don't even deserve 1 star. Nothing I have ever ordered has arrived looking remotely like the picture & given their no refund policy, I guess I am the stupid one here for giving them so many chances. My final order was a dress that looks perfect in the photo but has arrived resembling a cut out bed sheet made by a 5 year old. I highly recommend that you don't buy from this company as their products are horrific & their customer service even worse. Avoid avoid avoid!"
"Pretty disappointed to be honest. Customer support totally disregarded my complain email that I paid for something that broke right after using it. I got the T Bar stud earrings and the stud literally was just stuck with glue, it has come off right after used once- fairly cheap material. If you guys are a cheap China based company then pls do not have such a high rate like $12 for just a tiny T Stud earring."
Valeria Garcia
Verified Reviewer
"I really love my order from Boho Boutique! I order a few items and all very great! Thanks Boho! Valeria in Madrid, Espana :-)"
Toni Matteus
Verified Reviewer
"The jewels I bought from Boho Boutique are amazing and really great value for the money i paid. The products look exactly like photos on website and i'm really happy! I live in Berlin and people commented already on my Triangle Hair Clip and my Stardust Necklace! I also love my Enchanted Earrings and will come back to buy for sure although delivery did take 2.5 weeks which i didn't notice but I am very happy! I'll shop again at Boho for sure :-) Toni, Germany :-)"
"This is a cheap company based in China- there are no refunds or reviews. I ordered some earrings and a hair clip which are both cheap rubbish. I would not buy from this scam company."
The Boho Boutique is rated 1.93 based on 155 reviews