The Boho Boutique Reviews

The Boho Boutique have a Customer Happiness Grade of C. Customers love their customer service but are unhappy with their refunds. Full Insights

26% of reviewers recommend The Boho Boutique
Difficult
refunds process
Could Be Better
returns process

How would you rate The Boho Boutique ?

"ALERT! DO NOT BUY FROM THIS VENDOR!!! Terrible quality and color that did not even match the pictures or description. When I went to return, I learned that the return address listed did not even exist so returns were not possible. They would not grant a refund of the purchase after this mess either. Terrible company to work with. Do not purchase from here"
"You all haters!!! before you accuse anyone of stealing images etc you should know that these businesses are dropshipping, and manufacturers or wholesales allowing to use these images, as you can see the same images everywhere on ebay, amazon etc, all around internet -BOHO is only smaller platform trying to make it on there own away from ebay etc. Remember someone has put a lot of work to create this business, the site, paying a lot of fees every single month. Give some respect!"
"This place steals photographs and designs from other stores, and knocks them off as their own. They've been reported numerous times, I expect they're based in China and will just keep selling their stolen knock offs until people wise up and stop buying. So STOP BUYING!"
"Have waited nearly 6 weeks for a sweater, which ironically states ‘thanks for nothing’... So, yeah - thanks for absolutely nothing, in the post. These guys are based in the US, clearly manufacture everything in a China, and have the cheek to claim 1-3 weeks for delivery. Absolutely ridiculous, and PayPal very quickly resolved my issue with these guys. They use China Post, and the tracking number (which took ages to provide), continually states ‘in transit’. Don’t waste your money on items that you won’t ever receive. 👍🏼"
"The item I received was cheaply made, shipped directly from china. I don't even know what kind of material it is and looks absolutely nothing like the picture. Not even the same colors. VERY DISAPPOINTING!!! Total scam."
"Total SCAM! Do not order from this website! They take forever to ship (if you even receive an item) and they send you the wrong item that is cheap and nothing like pictures. Pretty sure they just steal pics of amazon to advertise. I will never order from this site again!!"
"I’m going to Columbia in a few weeks! I ordered a dress in navy and white. I love it! It’s a bit sheer and looks so great on. It hangs nicely. Very excited to wear them on vacay! Thanks!"
"Not only were most of the outfits LOW quality, and 1 a completely different look than online, but I RETURNED products to get a credit and tried to log in to claim my MONEY, and I cannot log in. I tried the password reset and NOTHING happens. I wrote them SEVERAL times just to reset my freaking password and NO RESPONSE EVERY TIME. Unacceptable company!! I just want to log in!!!"
"Not impressed - lengthy wait for items to arrive, ordered up a size as per their measurement recommendations and everything is massive. Colours were not what was ordered - “army green” dress is brown, not the colour depicted in the pictures and not like any other army green outfit I have. It would look great if I wanted to look like a tree trunk - just have to wait for an appropriate costume party theme. I will never shop with this company again! I wish I had read more reviews and steered clear."
"Great fun pieces for casual or dress. Nice for when you want to wear a trend but don’t want to invest in it. I live in Us and shipping took a couple weeks but I wasn’t buying for anything specific so it didn’t matter."
"Compre unas botas 45€.En NADA se parecen a las de la foto de la página son de PLÁSTICO puro y no son ni del mismo color pésima imitación. Que NO compre nadie en esta página porque es un FRAUDE."
"Been waiting 3,5 months for my package. I've sent Thebohoboutique several emails asking them for a refund, but the company just sends the same standard answer: "Just wait a little longer". This is unacceptable! I spent $120 on different jewelry but this company apparently just decided to steal the money from me instead. They don't have a number you can call - everything screams "red flag" and "don't do it"! I will never shop from this company again and will do whatever it takes to get my money back - I'm in contact with my bank and trying to find out how I can report this fraud company...."
"Love my purchase! Came as expected. Quick delivery. Perfect fashion pieces. Will definitely buy again :)"
"Great products - great style!"
"my purchase was great, I am so happy with my purchase. Will return for more"
"I love all of my pieces from The Boho Boutique! I’ve purchased jewelry from them many times & ive never had an issue. The prices are great & the quality is durable! Love love love this site for jewelry"
"I saw this brown purse in a facebook ad that I was obsessed with. I ordered it, it arrived in a couple weeks and now I wear it everywhere! It has lasted me going on 1 year, I wear it to the bars, on walks with my dogs, outside with friends and the leather is still in tact even in the heat of LA!! Not sure why these reviews are so unfriendly, as im very happy :)"
"5 stars! My dress was delivered just in time for the wedding I was attending in europe!! I needed to get ahold of the company a few times, to ask some questions about shipping and carlie got back to me right away. I would def shop with them again, and told my friends."
"Absolutely terrible, completely fraudulent company. After waiting almost a month I received something that looks like it was done in a beginning sewers class. Asked politely for a refund and they asked if I wanted an exchange. I declined and asked for my refund but after 2 weeks they have ignored it entirely. DON'T DO IT! Luckily I paid via paypal and hopefully they will be able to recoup my funds. Absolutely terrible, fraudulent company."
"So bad! I ordered dresses and they were AWFUL. Not really like the photo. Cheap materials, etc. been battling customer service for 3 days just to get an address to return them. They instead offered me an $8 refund to keep them."
The Boho Boutique is rated 2.09 based on 200 reviews