The Boho Boutique Reviews

Difficult
refunds process
Could Be Better
returns process
"Disgusting service. Didn’t receive all my order then they wanted me to pay for the remaining order to be sent back as they weren’t even close with their sizing. I’m still fighting to get my full refund for an order they didn’t even send."
Are you The Boho Boutique? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback The Boho Boutique receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"If I could give a zero score I would. I tried to cancel my order as it had been a week and my order still hadn’t been shipped. (And I wanted to cancel after reading these reviews) When customer service finally got back to me they said they wouldn’t give a refund. Total scam, don’t order from this company!"
"Absolute garbage! Do not buy! Poorly made !!! Bad material!!"
"Everything worked out! Canada Post went on strike and I was so worried I wasn't going to get my purse from the boho. The customer service team made sure everything was ok, and helped me track it along the way. They also gave me 10% refund for the hassle and for being patient which was a nice perk! The purse took a little longer to arrive, but given the strike I didnt give the boho much grief about it. The material is nice, its a great everyday bag. I will suggest to all my friends and family as I enjoyed my experience."
"I ordered the "Thanks for nothing" sweater! It is sooooooo great and hilarious! I saw a bunch of people sharing the ad and ordering on facebook. It did take a few weeks to come from overseas, but def worth the wait and I didn't care much once I had it anyway. I read the reviews before I got my order and was slightly scared, but I got updates along the way as well from their customer support which helped. I just placed another order for christmas as they have some cute jewelry for stocking stuffers. Happy customer *****"
"They ship poorly sized items from the Far East with no invoice and no refunds (even though they told me I could get one when I inquired). SCAM ALERT - don't waste your money."
"WARNING: DO NOT BUY. I purchased 2 dresses from this company, expecting to receive what was pictured, as you would expect when buying a product online. Instead I've received cheap poor quality re-productions. They're a terrible fit and not like what's pictured. They won't give a refund, so it's a complete waste of money and a rip-off....I've lodged a report through paypal, and hope they can resolve this and I'll get my money back."
"Stay away. They send garbage!!! The clothes have a toxic horrid smell. They refuse to take the clothes back. Horrible place, horrible service. I am fighting with Paypal for a refund and this Chinese garbage place refuses to take the items back."
"DO NOT BUY FROM THE BOHO BOUTIQUE !!!!!! YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE YOUR GOODS AND LOSE YOUR MONEY !!!"
"Terrible quality goods, late delivery, no communications"
"DO NOT BUY FROM THIS STORE Postage takes forever and the quality is terrible! Dresses are I’ll fitting and look cheap. I’m convinced the photos are taken with different, better quality clothes."
"Been waiting for 4 weeks for my order from you guys and nothing. Tracking number is unavailable. I also wrote on your Facebook page and now you guys have blocked me from warning others 🤬🤬 Fair go I will be calling next."
"Been a month and still haven’t received my order. No response from customer service."
"Have received one of 2 items ordered. Was very poor quality and sizing was incorrect."
"I waited 4 weeks for 2 items, when they arrived, very cheap and nasty quality. Don’t waste your money"
"Great service and product, now to order all my Christmas presents!!!"
"Wish I had read this before I ordered! Pathetic online shopping service DONT BUY FROM THIS PLACE!. Haven't received my goods after 3weeks. No reply from customer services. Tracking number unavailable!"
"Horrendous!! Just a disgusting company who steal your money, don't supply the product and just give you automated infuriating emails when you contact them. They even managed to manipulate Paypal when I opened a dispute against their blatant theft. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!! I can't stress this enough, you will regret it!"
"Pathetic theives. Haven't received my goods after 2 months. No reply from customer services. Website is now also unavailable!"
"Very poor communication. Ordered 2 dresses and got 1. The one I got was too tight / not according to measurements. Anyone who orders from them and pays with paypal can lodge a dispute in the hope you will get your money back. Click on your transaction and at the bottom of the page, there is a link under the heading "Need help" called "go the resolution centre""
The Boho Boutique is rated 2.08 based on 262 reviews