The Boho Boutique Customer Service Reviews

The Boho Boutique have a Customer Service Grade of B-.

B-
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
B-

Customer Service - Good

70.73%
Industry Average
" I really do love my Boho stuff as do a couple of pals and I have ordered a couple of times already. My kimonos, necklace and lots of hair clips and ring sets are great. Delivery 1-2 weeks not bad and they keep you updated all the way. Plus agreed, Lindsey in customer service (maybe they're all called Lindsey lol) is superbly helpful! "
posted 2 weeks ago - Shana Murphy
" So - no stars given for the poor product and damage but stars for Lindsey's customer service. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
" Anyway, they're great, good customer service and the products are absolutely excellent for the price. "
posted 1 month ago - Sky Johnson
" Got my delivery after being pretty skeptical (i read some of these reviews a week after I placed a $330 order! Yikes I was pretty concerned but their customer service is actually pretty good and when my order arrived (in 2 different shipments) I have to say I was very very relieved and pretty darn happy! I bought the Sleeveless Summer Dress, Solstice Kimono, Fleur Kimono and lots of jewellery and I can't fault any of it! I'm off to Spain next week so can't wait to wear all my new boho stuff on the beach :-) Thanks i'll be back but you may want to deal with some of the negative reviews you have here as it will definitely put people off (which is unfair in my opinion as your products are actually great). "
posted 1 month ago - Steph (Cornwall)
" I love my jewls. I was very hapy with delivery. I will shop again with them! had a little issue but customer service fixed right away. :) 5 stars. "
posted 3 months ago - Anita Garcia
" Ordered a few bits then read the reviews and my heart sank! However, it all arrived and I love all my items. I bought the Teddy Bear Jacket, a couple of ring sets, a couple of necklaces and 5 hair clips (I have a hair clip obsession lol)! I really lurvvv all of them (especially the clips) and will be a returning customer as the service I received was excellent (Carlie or Carly) was superb! Thanks Boho! "
posted 3 months ago - Samira Patel
" Read the reviews and came to terms that I probably won’t see the clip and not to waist my time on customer service. "
posted 3 months ago - BrittJ
" Really happy with my necklace, earrings and especially happy with my hair clips! The scissor and triangle hair clips are just so cute. Customer service pretty good, took a bit of time for a response as I was getting worried when the delivery took longer than 10 days but really happy overall and will order from them again! "
posted 7 months ago - Suzie D
" G'day all! Maybe us Aussies have lower expectations but me and the girlfriends i've told and also bought products from these guys love them! These guys keep you informed of every stage of delivery by Facebook messenger as well as email and I love my clips, ring sets and necklaces. No probs, no drama, happy to come back, great service, does exactly what it says on the tin! Davina in Melbourne x "
posted 10 months ago - Davina
" Very good customer service and product not Prada but for the money really fun and looks great! Always complimented by friends, I have Boho Triangle Hair Clip and Boho Branch Hair Clip I wear a lot! I love Secret Garden Sterling Silver Leaf Bracelet too! I live in Berlin, delivery was great, not overnight but i'm happy! Eartha x "
posted 10 months ago - Eartha