The Boho Boutique Customer Service Reviews

The Boho Boutique have a Customer Service Grade of B.

B
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
B

Customer Service - Good

76.19%
Industry Average
" The customer service team made sure everything was ok, and helped me track it along the way. "
posted 1 week ago - Paula Daniels
" Great service and product, now to order all my Christmas presents!!! "
posted 2 weeks ago - Trev
" Service was great, I got follow up emails every step of the way, delivery as expected, and my items were great for the price i thought! Will recommend. "
posted 1 month ago - Rachel
" Happy with my order, I love my things, customer service was prompt. My items came in two separate packages, but customer service told me that was to be expected. I was a bit alarmed at first but they answered me quickly. Will be back. "
posted 1 month ago - Vanessa
" Was so happy to receive my boho jewls and clothes this week! The sweater fits nice, and is so warm. My necklace looks good. I will be a returning customer, im very satisfied, want to order more! Customer service was good and quick to reply to. My tracking number got lost in spam and they helped me locate it. Was very happy about that. "
posted 2 months ago - Heiti
" I really do love my Boho stuff as do a couple of pals and I have ordered a couple of times already. My kimonos, necklace and lots of hair clips and ring sets are great. Delivery 1-2 weeks not bad and they keep you updated all the way. Plus agreed, Lindsey in customer service (maybe they're all called Lindsey lol) is superbly helpful! "
posted 4 months ago - Shana Murphy
" So - no stars given for the poor product and damage but stars for Lindsey's customer service. "
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
" Anyway, they're great, good customer service and the products are absolutely excellent for the price. "
posted 5 months ago - Sky Johnson
" Got my delivery after being pretty skeptical (i read some of these reviews a week after I placed a $330 order! Yikes I was pretty concerned but their customer service is actually pretty good and when my order arrived (in 2 different shipments) I have to say I was very very relieved and pretty darn happy! I bought the Sleeveless Summer Dress, Solstice Kimono, Fleur Kimono and lots of jewellery and I can't fault any of it! I'm off to Spain next week so can't wait to wear all my new boho stuff on the beach :-) Thanks i'll be back but you may want to deal with some of the negative reviews you have here as it will definitely put people off (which is unfair in my opinion as your products are actually great). "
posted 5 months ago - Steph (Cornwall)
" I love my jewls. I was very hapy with delivery. I will shop again with them! had a little issue but customer service fixed right away. :) 5 stars. "
posted 7 months ago - Anita Garcia