The Boho Boutique Customer Service Reviews

The Boho Boutique have a Customer Service Grade of B.

B
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
B

Customer Service - Good

77.63%
Industry Average
" Customer service always seems prompt and helpful because shipping isn't the quickest, but it's always arrived and the quality is aligned to the price for sure! I'll be back to shop again, hope this helps. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Jamie Marks
" I purchased some jewelry and a couple of sweaters for my wife and daughter and they absolutely love them. Rachel from customer service was really helpful as I was getting concerned that the order wouldn't arrive before christmas. It did and i'm really happy! Thanks again and happy new year! "
posted 2 months ago - Joshua
" I absolutely love my order! Great quality hair clips and the Thanks For Nothing Sweater is amazing! Can't wait to wear it in London (if the rain ever stops)! Can't be happier and the customer service is honestly fantastic. I can't believe some of these reviews as I had the opposite experience. Will definitely be back to shop more and have told my friends too. Cheers! "
posted 2 months ago - Denise Cooper
" I was really happy with my service all together. I entered my address wrong the first time around and their customer service adjusted it for me. I was happy about this because I have auto fill on my phone, and it accidentally happened to me on a different order with a different company and they couldn't reroute it. Now I have my two ear climbers and will be ordering again! Thanks Boho! "
posted 3 months ago - Lauren
" The customer service team made sure everything was ok, and helped me track it along the way. "
posted 3 months ago - Paula Daniels
" Great service and product, now to order all my Christmas presents!!! "
posted 3 months ago - Trev
" Service was great, I got follow up emails every step of the way, delivery as expected, and my items were great for the price i thought! Will recommend. "
posted 4 months ago - Rachel
" Happy with my order, I love my things, customer service was prompt. My items came in two separate packages, but customer service told me that was to be expected. I was a bit alarmed at first but they answered me quickly. Will be back. "
posted 4 months ago - Vanessa
" Was so happy to receive my boho jewls and clothes this week! The sweater fits nice, and is so warm. My necklace looks good. I will be a returning customer, im very satisfied, want to order more! Customer service was good and quick to reply to. My tracking number got lost in spam and they helped me locate it. Was very happy about that. "
posted 5 months ago - Heiti
" I really do love my Boho stuff as do a couple of pals and I have ordered a couple of times already. My kimonos, necklace and lots of hair clips and ring sets are great. Delivery 1-2 weeks not bad and they keep you updated all the way. Plus agreed, Lindsey in customer service (maybe they're all called Lindsey lol) is superbly helpful! "
posted 7 months ago - Shana Murphy