The Borrowed Boutique Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Borrowed Boutique

About The Borrowed Boutique: The Borrowed Boutique is the premier online children's clothing rental and styling shop. We're building a beautiful world where "giving back" is always in style.

support@theborrowedboutique.com

8890 East 116th StreetSuite 290

How would you rate The Borrowed Boutique ?

Lacey Arrington
Verified Buyer
"Dresses were everything I hoped they would be! I ordered two for my girls. Customer service incredibly helpful and responsive both before the dress arrived and also when i had to have a size bigger for one of the girls they managed to overnight the dress with no problems! My only gripe is you should go by the description instead of the picture because it looks like a pinky beige on my screen but says gold. It is gold. Either way the dresses are beyond beautiful!"
Stephanie C.
Verified Reviewer
"very excited about the new boho dresses and the maternity! Just rented the one little wildflower and a fillyboo and they were even prettier in person. Was a little worried about the fit being pregnant, but the staff gave me all of the measurements and the dress was perfect!"
Christina Lewis
Verified Buyer
"Very quick, easy, and seamless process from beginning to end!"
Pamela Salai
Verified Buyer
"I love using The Borrowed Boutique. Using them adds variety in my photos and on my clients. The pricing is so great for my clients instead of purchasing an outfit their children may never wear again. I am never disappointed and customer service is wonderful."
"Awesome, awesome, awesome! Love their selection and service. The best!"
Cara Chatwin
Verified Reviewer
"The dresses and accessories for my daughter have been divine! They’re even better in person & are always perfect for what I invision them for. The whole process is so simple & convenient, I highly recommend!"
Mandy Williams
Unverified Reviewer
"Rented two dresses for a unicorn session this past weekend. I was so excited about the gowns that I held a model call for sisters, so I could use both dresses at the same time in studio before returning the gowns. The Borrowed Boutique has afforded me the opportunity to expand my services for styled sessions without hundreds invested in clothing."
"absolutely loved the dress by Anna triant. It is so gorgeous. Very pleased with the customer service at borrowers boutique."
Heather Powell
Verified Buyer
"This was my first experience and I absolutely loved the outfit!! Thank you!!"
"Was so excited to open our package! the gown was stunning and the new boy clothes were great too. Thanks for making our pictures so wonderful!"
Arie Campbell
Verified Reviewer
"loved my rental. everything was beautiful and arrived on time. Can't wait to rent again."
Lacy Tomlinson
Unverified Reviewer
"I have been renting from The Borrowed Boutique for a couple of years. From my very first rental, to just the other day, Emma and her staff are SO quick to answer my questions or address any of my concerns...sizing, pricing, shipping, product questions...everything, with a knowledgeable and kind answer. All of the dresses and accessories I have rented have been PHENOMENAL. Un-packing my orders is possibly more exciting than Christmas morning! Even more exciting are my clients faces when they see and feel those gorgeous gowns and the joy expressed by the girlies who wear them. I will be back to rent again and again. :-)"
Emily Crabtree
Verified Buyer
"The dress is so pretty and great quality. I was disappointed that the tiara I rented had 4 missing rinestones directly in the front :/"
Amber Jarrett
Verified Reviewer
"I can not say enough good things about this Boutique! The care and service I was giving was amazing!! The dress I ordered for my daughter came in Thursday, two days before her pictures. It was gorgeous, however she must have had a growth spurt and was too small. I panicked!! I contacted the shopped to see if they could overnight a new size and received a prompt response from Emma. She was up late communicating with me which overwhelmed me. What company would do that!! This was just as important to them as it was to me. The new size was shipped out next day and I received it on time. The care and how they treated me was wonderful!! Thank you for making this a special day for my daughter!!"
"Everything delivered was beautiful and arrived on time! It was also super easy to return when we were done. Great experience overall!"
"Everything was great!"
"Rented dresses for all three of my girls for family pictures and capes for our older two. Alexa was fantastic and the dresses were stunning. We did pick up and drop off since we live in the Indianapolis area. And the pictures don't do ANY of the dresses justice. Can't wait to rent again."
"I ordered 2 dresses both were beautiful, shipped on time, a day early. Returning dresses was so simply, they provided everything you need to ship back. I would definitely use this website in the future again!"
Katie Martell
Verified Buyer
"The outfit and the flower halo were absolutely gorgeous! This company was absolutely great to work with!"
Megan Thornburg
Verified Buyer
"The Borrowed Boutique is truly awesome. It is so convenient, quick, easy and absolutely DARLING. It is the best idea and I’m thrilled I found them! Thank you for adding some sparkle to our special day :)"
The Borrowed Boutique is rated 4.92 based on 228 reviews