The Borrowed Boutique Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Borrowed Boutique

About The Borrowed Boutique: The Borrowed Boutique is the premier online children's clothing rental and styling shop. We're building a beautiful world where "giving back" is always in style.

support@theborrowedboutique.com

8890 East 116th StreetSuite 290

How would you rate The Borrowed Boutique ?

(optional)

Heather Powell
Verified Buyer
"This was my first experience and I absolutely loved the outfit!! Thank you!!"
"Was so excited to open our package! the gown was stunning and the new boy clothes were great too. Thanks for making our pictures so wonderful!"
Arie Campbell
Verified Reviewer
"loved my rental. everything was beautiful and arrived on time. Can't wait to rent again."
Lacy Tomlinson
Unverified Reviewer
"I have been renting from The Borrowed Boutique for a couple of years. From my very first rental, to just the other day, Emma and her staff are SO quick to answer my questions or address any of my concerns...sizing, pricing, shipping, product questions...everything, with a knowledgeable and kind answer. All of the dresses and accessories I have rented have been PHENOMENAL. Un-packing my orders is possibly more exciting than Christmas morning! Even more exciting are my clients faces when they see and feel those gorgeous gowns and the joy expressed by the girlies who wear them. I will be back to rent again and again. :-)"
Emily Crabtree
Verified Buyer
"The dress is so pretty and great quality. I was disappointed that the tiara I rented had 4 missing rinestones directly in the front :/"
Amber Jarrett
Verified Reviewer
"I can not say enough good things about this Boutique! The care and service I was giving was amazing!! The dress I ordered for my daughter came in Thursday, two days before her pictures. It was gorgeous, however she must have had a growth spurt and was too small. I panicked!! I contacted the shopped to see if they could overnight a new size and received a prompt response from Emma. She was up late communicating with me which overwhelmed me. What company would do that!! This was just as important to them as it was to me. The new size was shipped out next day and I received it on time. The care and how they treated me was wonderful!! Thank you for making this a special day for my daughter!!"
"Everything delivered was beautiful and arrived on time! It was also super easy to return when we were done. Great experience overall!"
"Everything was great!"
"Rented dresses for all three of my girls for family pictures and capes for our older two. Alexa was fantastic and the dresses were stunning. We did pick up and drop off since we live in the Indianapolis area. And the pictures don't do ANY of the dresses justice. Can't wait to rent again."
"I ordered 2 dresses both were beautiful, shipped on time, a day early. Returning dresses was so simply, they provided everything you need to ship back. I would definitely use this website in the future again!"
Katie Martell
Verified Buyer
"The outfit and the flower halo were absolutely gorgeous! This company was absolutely great to work with!"
Megan Thornburg
Verified Buyer
"The Borrowed Boutique is truly awesome. It is so convenient, quick, easy and absolutely DARLING. It is the best idea and I’m thrilled I found them! Thank you for adding some sparkle to our special day :)"
"I love to dress up my twin boy and girl who are soon to be 5 years old for all special occasions, with the Borrowed boutique’s great selection and quick service I am able to do so without braking the bank and have them look spectacular."
Erin Lohse
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic customer service and quick shipping. The dress was packaged nicely and everything I need to ship back was included. Will definitely rent from you again. Thanks!!"
"So excited about all of the new gowns. Just rented one and it was stunning! Thank you for such great customer service in answering all of our questions too! Can't wait to rent again soon."
"Very prompt and the dresses were in perfect condition. Easy to rent and the return process was simple. Thank you! Beautiful dresses!"
Katrina Ycaza
Verified Buyer
"The customer service went over and beyond to help me. Thank you!"
"They sent the outfits packaged nicely, with instructions. Since it was the busy holiday season, they sent the package early to ensure our package didn't get stuck. They did this with no additional fee. It was super easy to package up and send back! Had a wonderful experience!! Would definitely rent again!"
Britney Renbarger
Verified Buyer
"Ordering and shipping were simple, and the dresses were beautiful! My daughters loved them!"
Janene Crossley (Influencer Collaboration)
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely LOVED the outfits we ordered!!! Prompt shipping and simple returns. Would definitely recommend to my friends and family!!"
The Borrowed Boutique is rated 4.92 based on 220 reviews