The Borrowed Boutique Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Borrowed Boutique

About The Borrowed Boutique: The Borrowed Boutique is the premier online children's clothing rental and styling shop. We're building a beautiful world where "giving back" is always in style.

support@theborrowedboutique.com

8890 East 116th StreetSuite 290

Email, Live Chat

How would you rate The Borrowed Boutique ?

"This service is great! It's silly to buy a dress that my daughter will only wear once so to have this option of renting is wonderful! I rented showstopper shorts for my daughter's birthday and loved it so much I rented again for another event the following week. And its so easy to do, I would highly recommend."
"Have ordered plenty of dresses in the past three years however, I wil not be continuing my business further based on the customer service. Dress sizing is inaccurately stated and can not be used. Waste of time and money with no recourse but to ship another dress for 125 dollars."
"We rented a number of dresses to try as possibilities for my October wedding. We loved them all and settled on 2 that will be perfect. Excited to rent them again for the big day! Such a great service!"
"loved our experience. had help online with our sizing questions and they were really quick to respond. the items we rented were gorgeous! will be renting again and again!"
"I rented four gorgeous dresses and to say I was pleased would be an understatement! Everything was perfect and beautifully packaged. Arrived quicker than expected. Return was easy. I wish everything in my life went this smoothly! Rent! You won’t be disappointed!!"
"They were magical dresses! They made their recitals beyond magical, I think they even played their instruments better. Everyone in the audience commented that they were the most beautiful dresses they'd ever seen. Thank you!"
"The dresses are always cute for events, however I prefer looking in store before committing to verify colors and fit and I always feel really uncomfortable and awkward when at the store physically."
"Love it it came on time the dress looks amazing , same as in the picture very easy to return totally recommend it. I’m sure I will order again from this company."
"Excellent selection, fantastic customer service! Have used them numerous times, always a joy!"
"Amazing selection that always seems to keep up with my needs!"
"matt testing"
"I used The Borrowed Boutique for my nieces (flower girls) and daughters at my wedding. I got 4 dresses, 4 capes, and 4 flower crowns, and all came in perfect condition and were everything I hoped for and more. The entire process was completely seamless and just so easy. The customer service was amazing and she really helped answer all my questions. Anyone who has had a wedding knows how stressful the process is, but I can honestly say this was one part that was stress free. I would recommend them to everyone I know."
"Dresses are amazing! So convenient. Couldn't be happier!"
"Beautiful choices. Easy ordering shipping was right on time the gown was perfect!! Client was excited and loved it. Can’t wait to order again"
"Their selection is unparalleled! And their service is top notch! Have used them multiple times!"
"Excellent customer service! Every piece I ever rent fits wonderfully and any questions are answered quickly and thoroughly!!! Love The Borrowed Boutique!!!"
"Love all the beautiful options and customer service is amazing!!"
"I have rented tutu dresses for my girls on multiple occasions! The dresses were flawless and on time! We’ve always had the best service and even help with styling when requested! Love The Borrowed Boutique!"
"Always quick to respond any questions. Fast to ship out and get it to me in time. They never disappoint with quality and customer service."
"We were very pleased with our dress. The whole experience was pretty quick and easy and we will certainly be going back, because of the high quality of the dresses."
The Borrowed Boutique is rated 4.90 based on 250 reviews