The Borrowed Boutique Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Borrowed Boutique

About The Borrowed Boutique: The Borrowed Boutique is the premier online children's clothing rental and styling shop. We're building a beautiful world where "giving back" is always in style.

support@theborrowedboutique.com

8890 East 116th StreetSuite 290

Tell us how The Borrowed Boutique made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Absolutely loved these dresses!! They are on the short side though if you have taller girls. They definitely were exactly what I was wanting for pictures though!"
"I’ve rented twice from The Borrowed Boutique and will continue to do so. The last time, I made a mistake with the date and last minute, they pulled through for me doing everything in their power to help me out. Excellent customer service and beautiful selection."
"I’ve always loved my rentals, unfortunately this time, two of my dresses didn’t fit at all. I ordered my daughters normal size but the dresses would have fit more of a 3T or 4T. I may have missed a sizing chart or should have asked. Everything else was great as always."
"Loved the dress! So did my little model! She was so excited to wear it!"
"Perfect! My order arrived a day earlier than expected. Everything was clean, pressed and ready to wear. Looked amazing for our family photos!"
"Everything arrived on time and was in perfect condition. Such an easy transaction. Will definitely use again in the future."
"OVER THE MOON with my 1st experience with The Borrowed Boutique! The dress arrived on time... on the day I selected and was just as gorgeous as the photos online! My girl felt like a snow princess wearing her Tutu Du Monde dress for her photo shoot!"
"I rented the AT Kira gown- the dress arrived exactly when it was suppose to, it was absolutely magnificent, beautiful, and then some, The only problem was I didn't want to return it, unfortunately I had to, which was simple, everything couldn't have been more perfect with the transaction- thank you so much, I will be renting again."
"Great store, dress was perfect and shipping was on time. Very easy transaction! Highly Recommend!"
"As always very pleased with my rentals!"
"Worked out perfectly!"
"The borrowed boutique never disappoints. The dresses I rented were gorgeous and perfect!!"
"This service is great! It's silly to buy a dress that my daughter will only wear once so to have this option of renting is wonderful! I rented showstopper shorts for my daughter's birthday and loved it so much I rented again for another event the following week. And its so easy to do, I would highly recommend."
"Have ordered plenty of dresses in the past three years however, I wil not be continuing my business further based on the customer service. Dress sizing is inaccurately stated and can not be used. Waste of time and money with no recourse but to ship another dress for 125 dollars."
"We rented a number of dresses to try as possibilities for my October wedding. We loved them all and settled on 2 that will be perfect. Excited to rent them again for the big day! Such a great service!"
"loved our experience. had help online with our sizing questions and they were really quick to respond. the items we rented were gorgeous! will be renting again and again!"
"I rented four gorgeous dresses and to say I was pleased would be an understatement! Everything was perfect and beautifully packaged. Arrived quicker than expected. Return was easy. I wish everything in my life went this smoothly! Rent! You won’t be disappointed!!"
"They were magical dresses! They made their recitals beyond magical, I think they even played their instruments better. Everyone in the audience commented that they were the most beautiful dresses they'd ever seen. Thank you!"
"The dresses are always cute for events, however I prefer looking in store before committing to verify colors and fit and I always feel really uncomfortable and awkward when at the store physically."
"Love it it came on time the dress looks amazing , same as in the picture very easy to return totally recommend it. I’m sure I will order again from this company."
The Borrowed Boutique is rated 4.90 based on 262 reviews