thecryptosquare.com Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend thecryptosquare.com

Tell us how thecryptosquare.com made you happy

"A little backstory - I used them prior to 2017 and sometimes in 2018 as there are new projects who cannot list on bigger exchanges simply get sucked in by cryptopia. I tried to withdraw ETH one day and it simply got stuck somewhere in their hot wallets. It took me 2 weeks communicating with support to actually retrieve the missing ETH and from the time I tried to withdraw it to the time I received it, the asset has plummeted by 30%. No reimbursement for their own mistake even though I kept on reporting it every single day. And now they got hacked? What a mess."
thecryptosquare.com is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access