The Dollar E-Juice Club Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Dollar E-Juice Club

Tell us how The Dollar E-Juice Club made you happy

"I love The Dollar E-Juice Club! I have ordered E Liquids from there multiple times and I've never had any kind of issues. All of the flavors I have tried are great and they have wonderful customer service and super fast shipping! My favorite part is they have awesome products for super low prices! You can't really get this quality of e-liquid at this low of a price anywhere else! I definitely recommend to everyone!"
Are you The Dollar E-Juice Club? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"They have extremely fast shipping and the quality of their products is quite good for the price."
The Dollar E-Juice Club is rated 4.50 based on 2 reviews