The Garage Door Company Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend The Garage Door Company

Popular Questions:

How can I contact The Garage Door Company?
Click Here

Tell us how The Garage Door Company made you happy

"Ordered our electric garage door on 18th June to be told it would be fitted within 2 to 3 weeks to be given 3 diffrent dates to then finnaly be fitted with a £1300 door to do as it pleases alarm goes off everytime I open door then I was in bathroom 3 floors up my hubby's sat in room 1 floor up n garage door decides open on its own ffs its under my house now have to find another company to come take this away and fit me a door that doesn't have a mind of its own 😠 god help whoever answers tomorrow when I ring going mad had to turn all power off to it n wrap keys in tinfoil so they can't go off on there own while we are sleeping 😠"
Are you The Garage Door Company? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"The door itself and the mechanism are fine however the fitting service was appallingly bad. We were let down three times when they didn't show up - having to stay in each day to wait for them. Each time we tried to find out where they were and were lied to by office staff being told there was a delivery delay on the motorway etc when in fact it transpired the door had only been delivered to their depot on the day that they actually did turn up. When they did turn up it was always late in the afternoon and they ended up working in the dark. The workmanship was poor and we had to get an electrician in to refit the wiring as the fitters were not qualified to do this. They brought and fitted a door with a handle when we had requested no handle as this is unnecessary and a security risk on a non locking electrically operated door. We tried several times to contact them to have the handle removed and there was no response."
"Buyer beware you have been warned !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have bought a garage door from this company recently and to say they are the worst company ever is a slight understatement. The problems started from installation as they installed scratched side panels and left them expecting the customer to be happy and also the door was fitted incorrectly as I had a larger reveal on one side as opposed to the other. Also there was a door section that was damaged and they tried to hide this fact from me by touching it up but this was noticed by myself. To their credit they came back and refitted the door and the other damaged panels but this is where it now gets worse as I have been left with a door section panel that is in even worse condition than the original as it has vertical marks but they are hiding behind the fact that it cannot be seen from 3 meters away. The manufacturer won't replace it either and they are expecting me to live with this now after paying them £1600 up front so never deal with them as if you have a problem you will get no customer service or backup from them. All they are interested in is getting your money up front as once there is a problem like now you have nothing to hold over them and they just won't care. A decent company would sort this out as they would hopefully be interested in customer service but not here so do not buy from them or you will be sorry. You have been warned so buy at your peril from this company."
The Garage Door Company is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews