The Glitter Box Showroom - Jeanette Trujillo Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend The Glitter Box Showroom - Jeanette Trujillo

How would you rate The Glitter Box Showroom - Jeanette Trujillo ?

"Initially very happy to correspond about purchases, due to what is my own fault I misread the small print in which I wasn't able to have a refund on any item, one of which I had bought did not fit. When I looked to exchange it as that was the only alternative options was given, the entire website stock had ran out and completely changed after 2 weeks. There were only a few products added to the site which included accessories and swimwear not to my taste or needs, also very over priced. After mentioning this to the seemingly helpful site manager they suddenly stopped responding to any messages leaving me with an item I cannot wear and no offer to resolve this. Very unhappy and ashamed to have any link associated with them."
The Glitter Box Showroom - Jeanette Trujillo is rated 2.00 based on 1 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!