thegoalfather.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend thegoalfather.com

Tell us how thegoalfather.com made you happy
thegoalfather.com 5 star review on 24th June 2020
thegoalfather.com 5 star review on 18th June 2020
thegoalfather.com 5 star review on 16th June 2020
Craig
More Photos & Videos
I purchased a framed print for my husband for Father’s Day. The service was fantastic! Great quality product. Delivery was super quick and the customer service was brilliant! I’d highly recommend to others, and will be purchasing more in the future!
Great quality product. I bought it for my dad on Father’s Day and he absolutely loved it. Would highly recommend.
This was a superb gift for Father’s Day. I never know what to buy for him but he did loved this one. He was telling everyone about it. Great service. Thank you!
Great customer service and quality print 👊🏼
Excellent print quality and customer service, and received my item super quick. Thank you!
It was delivered very fast and the product looks so good I will definitely be buying something again from thegoalfather again.
I can’t recommend The Goal Father enough. I’ve worked with the brand a few times now and each time their bar is raised higher and higher. The Southampton prints I have are high quality, shipped quickly and look amazing. Ideal gifts for anyone that loves football. This is an exciting brand!
Great buying experience. Easy to request a custom piece, all the way from Australia!
Photo came very quickly the communication between customer and supplier was fantastic. Also the photo and frame is of high quality would recommend.
Photo is fantastic came quickly and the photo and frame is of high quality would highly recommended.
Absolutely faultless service, answered my many questions and was even happy to do a custom print! Great value for money especially considering the frame is included! My Dad is going to be over the moon when he gets it on Father's Day!

5* product and service cannot recommend enough!
Great packaging and very quick delivery, the service was excellent. Product is very high quality. Overall, not a bad thing to say. Thank you!!
Very good quality product. Extremely happy. Fast postage!
I've been looking at all kinds of football merchandise then I found The Goalfather. Such a great idea and a stylish way to remember favourite goals and iconic moments. Amazing customer service and turnaround speed for customer requests too. Highly recommended.
thegoalfather.com is rated 5.00 based on 14 reviews