Knitting Network Reviews

of reviewers recommend Knitting Network

Tell us how Knitting Network made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Ordered wool and patterns many times from Knitting network.. All orders complete on arrival..well packaged and a good prompt service.. Pricing very good and great special offers.
Delivery arrived as stated. Packed well and the products were perfect to my requirements.
Wool arrived this morning, I am delighted with the prompt service, and quality of product I will certainly be using you again.

Many thanks Mo Wilkins.
Lovely choice of wool and very good price. Ordered one day delivered the next. Very pleased with the service
I order all of my wool needs online. I have placed orders with many different retailers and in my experience "The knitting network" is the absolute best.
Great communication (emails confirming your order, it's dispatch and it's estimated delivery), super fast delivery, and the wool prices can't be beaten!
I have never encountered any problems with this company. They are excellent! 5*
Good choice of yarns at very competitive prices. My order was delivered promptly and accurately.
Great yarn at excellent prices. Fast delivery. Great service.
Such fast delivery - ordered one day, here the next!
Very comprehensive choice of knitting patterns, including seasonal ones and special offers.
Knitting Network is rated 5.00 based on 12 reviews