The Perfect Sculpt Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend The Perfect Sculpt

How would you rate The Perfect Sculpt ?

(optional)

2 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Marissa Rice

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about The Perfect Sculpt in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Marissa Rice
Verified Reviewer
"Purchased from The Perfect Sculpt on January 20th. January 22nd, I received an email saying it had shipped, with tracking info. Every time I select "track package" from then until now, the DHL website says an error. So, I contacted the company. Once. Twice. Three times. Via email and their website. I have yet to hear back from them. My only saving grace is that I purchased through Paypal, so I have started a claim to get my money back. I will never purchase or recommend this company to anyone, but I WILL tell everyone who will listen how HORRIBLE of a company this is."
Andrea Mcfarland
"No mention of custom charges amd very long wait on delivery. Order from a UK company if you can."
The Perfect Sculpt is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews