The Perfect Sculpt Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend The Perfect Sculpt

How would you rate The Perfect Sculpt ?

"Purchased from The Perfect Sculpt on January 20th. January 22nd, I received an email saying it had shipped, with tracking info. Every time I select "track package" from then until now, the DHL website says an error. So, I contacted the company. Once. Twice. Three times. Via email and their website. I have yet to hear back from them. My only saving grace is that I purchased through Paypal, so I have started a claim to get my money back. I will never purchase or recommend this company to anyone, but I WILL tell everyone who will listen how HORRIBLE of a company this is."
"No mention of custom charges amd very long wait on delivery. Order from a UK company if you can."
The Perfect Sculpt is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!