The Perfect Sculpt Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend The Perfect Sculpt
5PM
5PM

Tell us how The Perfect Sculpt made you happy

"Purchased from The Perfect Sculpt on January 20th. January 22nd, I received an email saying it had shipped, with tracking info. Every time I select "track package" from then until now, the DHL website says an error. So, I contacted the company. Once. Twice. Three times. Via email and their website. I have yet to hear back from them. My only saving grace is that I purchased through Paypal, so I have started a claim to get my money back. I will never purchase or recommend this company to anyone, but I WILL tell everyone who will listen how HORRIBLE of a company this is."
Are you The Perfect Sculpt? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"No mention of custom charges amd very long wait on delivery. Order from a UK company if you can."
The Perfect Sculpt is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews