ThePhotobookClub Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend ThePhotobookClub
00AM
12AM

Tell us how ThePhotobookClub made you happy

"I bought a voucher on Groupon for 9 personalised ceramic Christmas decorations for $23. After spending hours trying to work out the website to create the decorations I go to check out and the final bill is $204. Once I put in the voucher code for the discount the bill was $199, WTF! Sent a message to their help line to find out what's going on but it's not live so still waiting. BTW they have a no refund policy. None of this was in the fine print."
Are you ThePhotobookClub? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I bought 10 vouchers from Groupon for Chopping Boards from Photobookclub. I ordered the first one which took ages to come. The website was difficult to navigate. I then amalgamated my vouchers which didn't work. Eventually after months I managed to get my chopping boards. On a positive note ChoppingBoards were great!!"
ThePhotobookClub is rated 1.50 based on 2 reviews