ThePhotobookClub Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend ThePhotobookClub
03AM
3AM

Tell us how ThePhotobookClub made you happy

"I bought a voucher on Groupon for 9 personalised ceramic Christmas decorations for $23. After spending hours trying to work out the website to create the decorations I go to check out and the final bill is $204. Once I put in the voucher code for the discount the bill was $199, WTF! Sent a message to their help line to find out what's going on but it's not live so still waiting. BTW they have a no refund policy. None of this was in the fine print."
Are you ThePhotobookClub? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback ThePhotobookClub receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"I bought 10 vouchers from Groupon for Chopping Boards from Photobookclub. I ordered the first one which took ages to come. The website was difficult to navigate. I then amalgamated my vouchers which didn't work. Eventually after months I managed to get my chopping boards. On a positive note ChoppingBoards were great!!"
ThePhotobookClub is rated 1.50 based on 2 reviews