The Plastic Surgery Group Reviews

Read The Plastic Surgery Group Reviews

0203 733 2069

info@thepsg.co.uk

Tell us how The Plastic Surgery Group made you happy
So I heard about this company through Instagram, a celeb I follow had her boobs done here and I just knew this was the place to go! The best surgeon and team by far! I had the great pleasure of meeting Mo Akhavani and I knew from the get go he was the surgeon for me! He definitely lives up to his reputation of “magic mo”!! As soon as I stepped foot in the clinic I was made to feel at ease! The girls are so lovely and make you feel so comfortable as if you was one of their friends, Louise in particular!! The aftercare I received after my procedure was the best I have ever experienced! Rang me to see if I was ok, sent me flowers, gave me a care package on my check up appts! Honestly I couldn’t of asked for anything more and it was amazing! Mo has made me feel and look like a million dollars! So so so happy! Thank you so much Mo! I’m sure I will be back in the future ;)
Amazing team and service!
(100 Harley Street) - Posted 1 year ago
Very pleasant and helpful staff.
Great bedside manner.
Great experience
(100 Harley Street) - Posted 2 years ago
The whole experience with PSG has been a fantastic experience. I had my breast lift and augmentation with Dr Dan Marsh and i felt completely comfortable with from our 1st meeting. I am really happy with my results. All staff have been great.
(100 Harley Street) - Posted 2 years ago
My care from Mr Akhavani has been second to none. I couldnt recommend him enough
(100 Harley Street) - Posted 2 years ago
Great reception ambience, friendly staff and dictor, saw me very quickly even though I came 10 minutes early.
(100 Harley Street) - Posted 2 years ago
Super friendly, knowledgable, warm, and informative
The Plastic Surgery Group is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews