TheProbateGuy Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend TheProbateGuy

How would you rate TheProbateGuy ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Anthony Hill

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about TheProbateGuy in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Anthony Hill
"I am Anthony Hill. My mother passed away in June 2016, but left no Will. As a result, my siblings and I were faced with trying to settle her estate. I accepted the responsibility of becoming the estate Administrator, but I quickly found that I was in way over my head. The process was complex and it, coupled with the grief of losing my mother, overwhelmed me in short order. In desperation, I Googled “Probate Lawyers” and I found several, but every lawyer wanted a considerable amount of money up front, which I did not have. I finally found “TheProbateGuy” website and, after reading the description of services as well as the incredible number of positive reviews, I contacted Attorney, Mr. Robert L. Cohen. Mr. Cohen was amazing! He did not require any money up front and explained the process in the simplest terms. Once I turned over control to Mr. Cohen, all of my stress was gone, the process moved forward steadily, like clockwork, and Mr. Cohen was spot on with his estimation of how long it would take. I will be forever grateful for the work he did to carry us through this complex process. I cannot even imagine having to figure this all out on my own and I would never have survived the process without him. More importantly, the relationships between our few remaining family members would never have survived this process if Mr. Cohen had not carried us through it. For anyone out there who needs help with the probate process, I highly recommend that you contact Robert L. Cohen, “TheProbateGuy”. He will take care of you."
TheProbateGuy is rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews