StickerStudio Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend StickerStudio

How would you rate StickerStudio ?

(optional)

1 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about StickerStudio in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I placed an order with this company. All in all correspondence went on for about 16 weeks and still no product. They send the wrong product and took my money. I have been requesting a refund now for over 8 weeks and still no joy. They don't answer the phone wither when you try to contact them or return phone calls!"
StickerStudio is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews