The Translation Company Reviews

86% of reviewers recommend The Translation Company

About The Translation Company: Global provider of professional translation and localization services to companies and businesses of all sizes and industries.

Tell us how The Translation Company made you happy

"Excellent service! Super fast"
"Great customer service and quick turnaround time!"
"the legal terminology was appropriately translated into as style with which as an accountant"
"Yangkyi and everybody else at TTC go above and beyond to meet my team's needs. Thank you for everything!"
"Excellent, second time using their services. The lady at the office really helpful and polite definite place from now for translations."
"Late incorrect incomplete even after I waited in person for over an hour. Realized with all that they left out a certificate on the final but I couldn’t deal with it any more. No apology no concern shown. I asked for a credit for the delays and mistakes etc and was totally ignored. Would never use your service or recommend it. We are talking about translations of birth marriage and death certificates."
"I had tried to contact 3 companies before with no response. Luckily I found the Translation company! Great customer service, fast response, fair price! Thanks for the job well done!"
The Translation Company is rated 4.14 based on 7 reviews