thevapersworld.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend thevapersworld.com

Tell us how thevapersworld.com made you happy
excellent service!!! I had to take a moment write a review to this company because i vape for years and had never experienced such a fast and reliable company with fair prices. they really know what they are doing and they are very nice. the package came with an extra disposable that tasted great and they also included a mask that was very cool and useful these days.
they got a customer for life, i really think your should give them a try.
Ordered 30 disposable vapes and a lot of them are duds. I have a feeling these are fake products as well, they taste somewhat similar. The shipping is fast so theres that.
The only reason that I'm upset with the company is because I had received some disposable vape and out of the 4 times I ordered, 3 of my packages had several "DUDS" in the box. I've spent around $400 with the company, spoke with the owner and she agreed to send me 10 free to replace the duds. She gave me a authorization code, and told me specifically what to write in the notes section, and she would send me 10 free, with my next order. I ordered ANOTHER 10, included the note and authorization code, along with her name, ARLENE! Heard nothing except that she would have never agreed to sending me that many. However, they weren't aware of the multiple times I ordered and how I received some that didn't work. I called Arlene again, she agreed she remembered our conversation and asked that I text her a copy of the invoice and what flavors I would like. Never heard anything. Tried calling and texting again today, never returned my call or text. I believe she saved my number and decided not to answer my calls again. I'm so disappointed, as I planned on giving her a lot of business. She even thanked me for my business during our last phone call. I really enjoyed the products and the bundles I could purchase. Sadly I cannot give her my business anymore.
I ordered from this website the shipping was super fast!!
and the vapes tasted really good
I really recommend this website
Excellent costumer service!
This company has very good customer service support and very good resolutions. I am a totally satisfied customer who will continue to do business with this company.
I recently placed an online order with the vapers world company. I will say that I did receive my order 1 day ago. Unfortunately I ordered a bundle package of 6 disposable vape pens from a specific brand. All 6 of my vapes came to me with dead batteries. I did reach out to them VIA email and still have not received anything regarding a resolution for this problem. Each disposable vape has a label on it that stated that the vape pen has a 1 year shelf life, they could of had the vapes over a year that is why it was on sale. Who knows but they should have reached back out to me. I included all of this in the email. We are all experiencing the effects of the covid 19 pandemic but this is still a working business who had no problem charging my card and ducting the money for the product which in my opinion is definitely defected because I can't change the batteries on it and I should not have to. So buyers beware. I just hope this company can rectify this ASAP...
I recently placed an online order with the vapers world company. I will say that I did receive my order 1 say ago. Unfortunately I ordered a bundle package of 6 disposable vape pens from a specific brand. All 6 of my vapes came to me with dead batteries. I did reach out to them VIA email and still have not received anything regarding a resolution for this problem. Each disposable vape has a label on it that stated that the vape pen has a 1 year shelf life. I included all of this in the email. We are all experiencing the effects of the covid 19 pandemic but this is still a working business who had no problem charging my card and ducting the money for the product which in my opinion is definitely defected because I can't change the batteries on it and I should not have to. So buyers beware. I just hope this company can rectify this ASAP...
This was my experience with these guys. After I had payed for everything I was expecting some kind of payment confirmation from them but got nothing. After a couple days I emailed them,just to make sure they got and accepted my order. I got nothing back. That's when I started to wonder about the validity of the site. Not much came out of the search. It bothered me so bad that I went to my bank to start a dispute. When I got home and checked my mail my juice box's were inside a bigger envelope. I called the bank to stop the dispute. I was just glad I got what I ordered. That was the only time I saw our transaction in any way other than when I ordered. I did receive my package but the worrying I had been scammed then the time at the bank just was NY worth their prices. I will be very leary of ordering with these guys,if they just had aNY kind of person looking at the mail instead of no one. Just beware
thevapersworld.com is rated 2.75 based on 8 reviews