https://thewealthcore.com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://thewealthcore.com/

Tell us how https://thewealthcore.com/ made you happy
I have been trying to withdraw funds (£656) for over a month and, despite having provided all the identity documentation requested, have still not received the funds. They are no longer bothering to respond to my complaints and requests for payment. It seems to me that they have no intention of paying the funds from my account.
Spreads are tight, trading platform is very simple. Trading products are quite diverse and being classified according to 4 main groups: Forex, Commodities, Stocks and Crypto. My account manager and the rest of the staff are very useful and friendly. I learned some new very useful strategies that as an experienced trader I was’t aware of. The fact that thewealthcore is a crypto based platform makes it vey easy and quick to deposit and withdraw (10-20 minutes on average, depends on the traffic in the blockchain network). I’m quite happy with my trading results as well, that’s a 5 stars broker for me.
I felt like there was no hope for me as a result of the COVID-19 so I registered to one of those too good to be true commercials over the internet. I then got a call from a vey nice gentleman named Francis Fischer. Francis was very cute and patient. He explained that the advertisement might be misleading and that there will always be risks involved when it comes to online trading. I appreciated his honesty and decided to give it a go. The entire wealthcore team were very supportive and responsive through this experience. I learned a lot of new things about the market and about myself as well. I’m very proud being brave enough to try and learn something new because the only thing that is impossible is the thing that you don’t try. The sessions with Francis are very clear and simple, there is a lot of logic in each and every strategy that I was introduced with. We’re trading for almost 4 months with fantastic results, I know that I’m in good hands and looking forward to learn new things about the market.
Thewealthcore team is a gate for success all I had to do is to go through it. I have to admit that I was very intimidated at the start but my account manager Mister Leo West was vert patient with me and introduced me with the very friendly trading platform step by step. I’m not using day trading and simply preferred to hold bitcoin for the long term, thanks to Leo and the Wealthcore team I was able to do it with minimum commissions and maximum convenience.
I’ve been trading for almost 6 months, the platform didn’t crush even once. While crypto is being traded 24/7 they didn’t take the platform down for maintenance (not even for a few minutes). As a professional trader I really know to appreciate the benefits of such a platform which I strongly believe that was built “in house” which is another indicator for me of how powerful is TheWealthcore team (both front and back). When it comes to their crypto currency solution, Those guys literally have no competition.
One of the most important things for me when trading bitcoin is that my financial advisor will be available 24/7 because bitcoin is being traded 24/7. I'm working with Daniel Martin and he's truly amazing. Daniel is available for me all the time over whats app (including weekends as well!) I have no idea when this guy goes to sleep :) I've actually read some bad reviews about thewealthcore which got me quite confused. That's why I recommend for anyone out there who's reading this review about thewealthcore to ask for Mister Daniel Martin, he's the go to guy to work with (at least for me). Daniel explained that thewealthcore is a crypto based trading platform and that's why the fastest way for deposit & withdrawals is by establishing an external bitcoin wallet using an external exchange. I'm personally using Kraken (they are great as well). Once you have your bitcoins you can use thewealthcore's crypto payment solution which will allow you to deposit and withdraw within 10 minutes!!! I'm completely serious about it as that's the average time it takes for a bitcoin transaction to be confirmed on the block chain network (learned it from Daniel as well). Bottom line, although I didn't make any substantial profits, so far I'm having fun and learned quite a lot as well.
https://thewealthcore.com/ is rated 4.33 based on 6 reviews