Thirsk Autocentre Reviews

01845 522198

sales@thirskautocentre.co.uk

Unit H Lumley CloseThirsk Industrial Park

Tell us how Thirsk Autocentre made you happy
First class service, nothing is too much trouble, highly recommended
Top class. Phoned on the monday fixed by the Saturday. Prices are second to none. Cheers for the help as many others had let me down. Brakes done all round in 2 hours.
Excellent service. Great trustworthy Garage.
Excellent service, really pleased with the car. Received very friendly and informative advice - and no pushy salesmen!
Good set of lads who work here have done 3 of our cars never had a issue got jobs done its on the door step for us when having to leave cars for jobs will continue to use
Fantastic service, great set of mechanics, reasonable prices for the work provided and always willing to help you out too. Highly recommend.
Nick always really helpful ..good advice about the next steps to take over a problem with a car purchased elsewhere. I have had all my cats serviced regularly at Thirsk Autos for last few years.. wouldn’t go anywhere else 😁
Polite, fast service.
What a lovely garage with really nice people!
Don't go anywhere else for your service, MOT or indeed, if you are looking for a second hand car Nick is now the man to talk to in Thirsk!
I bought a Mini recently from Nick which was in showroom condition both inside and out! I’m very impressed indeed with the genuine care and attention that he obviously gives his vehicles! Sincere thanks
Well what a gem to find!
A garage that really cares about you and your car!
The service was very professional and welcoming with sound honest advice keeping me informed along the way. Nothing was too much trouble.Highly recommended!
Always professional and thorough and keen to look after their customers
I did not know about Thirsk Autocentre until I was taken there by the RAC. Although my car was basically a 'right off', the support and advice I was given was absolutely outstanding. Every member of staff, understood the 'trauma' I was experiencing having lost the car, and couldn't have been more helpful.
Huge thanks
Great service
(Thirsk Autocentre) - Posted 1 year ago
Great staff and very good at their job
(Thirsk Autocentre) - Posted 1 year ago
Great service, fantastic car. Warranty, breakdown cover incuded, hopefully wont need them😀
(Thirsk Autocentre) - Posted 1 year ago
Excellent service; above & beyond! A pleasure to deal with.
(Thirsk Autocentre) - Posted 1 year ago
Helped us out with an mot at very short notice. Much appreciated. Very polite and friendly staff. Would definitely use again
Helped me out a lotat such short notice very impressed will be back
(Thirsk Autocentre) - Posted 1 year ago
Very promt and helpfull service .. highly recomend
(Thirsk Autocentre) - Posted 1 year ago
Always to the rescue at times of need and always very reasuring when things go wrong with your car, very lovely and friendly staff
Thirsk Autocentre is rated 4.82 based on 57 reviews