Thomas Printworks Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Thomas Printworks
2PM
2PM

Tell us how Thomas Printworks made you happy

"I just wanted to say thank you for the quality of work you did for my company and it was done on time. It is hard to find people who care and your employees were very nice. Thomas was recommended by a sister company so I thought I would give you a try. You by far exceeded my expectations. Thank you for taking care of me."
Are you Thomas Printworks? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Thomas Printworks receives. Reply Free
"I had a time sensitive print order. I sat with the rep for over an hour at their office to get my print job ready. They contacted me some days later to tell me the print job wasn't going to come out properly, but didn't offer solutions to help. At a point, I couldn't even get a call back from anyone to resolve the issue. In general they seemed distracted or over-worked and couldn't be very helpful. Ultimately I asked them to go ahead with the banner printing and installation due to my time constraint. But then, they didn't finish on time - 5 hours after my pick up time. So we didn't have a banner for our event. They did offer a refund and apologies though."
Thomas Printworks is rated 3.50 based on 2 reviews