Thomas Printworks Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Thomas Printworks

How would you rate Thomas Printworks ?

"I had a time sensitive print order. I sat with the rep for over an hour at their office to get my print job ready. They contacted me some days later to tell me the print job wasn't going to come out properly, but didn't offer solutions to help. At a point, I couldn't even get a call back from anyone to resolve the issue. In general they seemed distracted or over-worked and couldn't be very helpful. Ultimately I asked them to go ahead with the banner printing and installation due to my time constraint. But then, they didn't finish on time - 5 hours after my pick up time. So we didn't have a banner for our event. They did offer a refund and apologies though."
Thomas Printworks is rated 2.00 based on 1 reviews