Three Paws Reviews

of reviewers recommend Three Paws
Great customer service and product!
Amazing quality bandanas!! Looks great on my puppy!!!
I just want to say Three paws has top notch customer service. I was charged for shipping even though my order qualified for free shipping. I did not even notice the charge. To my delight, on the SAME day I placed my order Three Paws contacted me to apologize for the error and immediately began working on refunding me the shipping cost. To add to my pleasant experience, the turn around time from placing my order to receiving it was very speedy! I received information that my order was shipped the very next day after placing it. I am telling you this is a small business is one that I will continue to support. Adorable products and outstanding service!
Love the fit, style and prints of the bandana! The bowties are phenomenal and so easy to put on and look dapper as heck!
Three Paws 5 star review on 30th August 2020
Great product and service. Thank you.
Great size. Great quality. Super cute designs. Love them.
Bodhi and the family loves his banana. Thanks Three paws! Great quality!
I could not be more happy with the bandanas that arrived! I love the shape of them, the fabric feels lovely and I’m so impressed with the personalization details! Great variety of products to choose from and I love that all the bandanas are reversible and offer a second pattern to wear!
My dog Jake and I love Three Paws! We have several bandanas and bow ties and have been impressed by each of them. Three Paws products are made with durable, high quality fabric and fit my dog perfectly. What I love most is that each bandana is double sided so you get two bandanas for the price of one!
I love the quality of the products. Also, when you wash the bandana or the bow ties they look like new. The toys are great as well. The packaging is beautiful and customer service is awesome.
Super stylish dog bandanas. I like to personalize them, adds a touch of originality. Excited to see all the new patterns they come out with as a new season approaches, always have something fun and necessary to keep my fur baby best dressed❤️
Three paws responded quickly to my orders. They sent me several beautiful bandanas with my pets names. Quality product for a good price. I can’t wait to purchased some beautiful summer prints.
I enjoy seeing the merchandise on Three Paws’ customers So cute!
Shipping was fast, and my dog love the toy its very durable.
Love my pups bandana. Three Paws was awesome on ensuring his name placement was exactly where I wanted it. Shipping was fast and arrived quicker then promised.
Three Paws is rated 5.00 based on 14 reviews