https://www.timeclockwizard.com/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://www.timeclockwizard.com/

Tell us how https://www.timeclockwizard.com/ made you happy
Very easy to use and visually appealing theres are so many features to help me stay organized
I often forget to clock in and I love how easy it is to go in and fix my mistake.
Time clock wizard is very easy to understand. Anyone can get the hang of it quickly!
The product is nice from an employee point of view, but the Support there is phenomenal.
It's working fine, but could you please allow multiple pics selection? Our company requires us to take a lot of pictures, and uploading them one by one is a little difficult. Thank you!
I reluctantly agreed to download and try this app. it is a fantastic app! it is very simple yet very powerful. great way to stay organized! very helpful for billing. i highly recommend!
Enjoy seeing hrs every day and at end of week.knowing each pay period.
Simple, basic common sense interface. I wish it had some extra features in regards to looking up past time or archive time sheets, but works great otherwise.
Great app to keep time of your hours
Time clock wizard help us to accurately and effortlessly track employee time. It makes it easy to track clients we are working with and what job they are actually undertaking. This helps to track time and for invoicing and payroll preparation.
It is easy to track employees who are int he field and office as it is GPS enabled on Android and Iphones phones.It also has benefited us to track employees when offline in areas where there is bad network activities.TCW solves the issues of having difficlty reading paper cards.
Great for getting your employees to log time and take notes, not so great for reporting. If you have other software that can take your data and create reports even better
Easy to use and reat experience so far
he best thing about TCW is actually their customer experience agents. Alexander helped me out so much in setting up my account and went above and beyond what I expected. A support department like this was far more amazing than any of the product's features. However, concerning the product, I really like how easy it is to integrate it into other payroll software.
Time clock wizard is making us a lot more efficient and payroll more accurate.
This is a great app that Track our employee's time on the clock and the location of where they are while they are on the job
Knowing what employee is where does a dream come true. GPS tracking is one of the most useful features. Also, being able to produce reports by date, customer, employee, and any combination of those makes me significantly more effective at performing my job well. The system also makes runny payroll a piece of cake. Add to that the ability to create custom fields for tracking mileage on vehicles, expenses and anything else I could ever think of!!
i DO like that it is centralized and you dont have to go to a new window or new tab, that it is all in one place.
We used to track our time on a spreadsheet that was tedious and time consuming, and a bear for our manager to compile and log at the end of each pay period. This saves everyone time and energy, and also allows us all to be more accurate logging our time because it is easier, and we won't put it off until the end of the week etc.
Overall, it's an easy to use software and helps to organize our office and employee schedules.
https://www.timeclockwizard.com/ is rated 5.00 based on 82 reviews