https://www.timeclockwizard.com/ Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend https://www.timeclockwizard.com/

Tell us how https://www.timeclockwizard.com/ made you happy

Live Chat
"Thanks to customer rep. for being so awesome and helpful! Taking 45 minutes out of her day to help me and having to get others involved to resolve my problem was perfect."
"Timeclockwizard helped to keep everyone tracked and accounted for for time tracking and it has freed up a lot more time for field employees and payroll administration. Instead of everyone hand writing their hours and where they were working, which then had to be entered in one-by-one into our payroll tracker, everything was done within the program."
"Time Clock Wizard Customer Service is out of this world. I have had such great support from Wilson and Fiona F Of course, I love the classic original team members like William. But it doesn't matter who you get because they all support the core values. The number one care in their eyes is you the customer"
"The ability to measure productivity. The customer service that I receive every time I call. For example, today I spoke with Lisa and she was very helpful and pleasant."
"Everytime I contact Time Clock Wizard customer service I get a representative immediately. There entire team is AMAZING and always provide necessary support. This time I got the chance to work with Wilson who not only joined me for my morning coffee sips but helped me figure out some settings. You ROCK Wilson!"
"Great customer support. Worked with Jennifer, She walked me through a couple of things and was very helpful."
"I love the live chat feature. I'm new to my account so I will have little questions throughout the day that I can have answered immediately. Wilson is always so helpful! Even though I talk to a a couple different people each time I do the live chat, they always remember who I am and are quick to help and solve my issue."
"Hands down the best feature of Time clock wizard, is the ability to clock in anywhere with a smartphone. It uses location to determine whether or not your employees are actually at work. It integrates with our iPad POS as well, so you can clock in from the iOS app too."
https://www.timeclockwizard.com/ is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews