https://www.timeclockwizard.com/ Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend https://www.timeclockwizard.com/

Tell us how https://www.timeclockwizard.com/ made you happy

Live Chat
"Individual entries can be cumbersome, could see this being more of an issue for larger organizations."
"This has made payroll and job costing a breeze!"
"This has made payroll and job costing a breeze!"
"There is nothing I dislike about this software."
"Support was sooo extremely helpful and knowledgeable to help me resolve the errors I kept incurring. She was able to easily guide me through fixing everything while learning a few new things, so that's always an added plus. Our office loves the simplicity of using TIMECLOCKWIZARD."
"If you're looking for a free time tracker *WITH the ability to take notes for each tracked time*, this is your application. Took me a while to find it, after going through several other time-tracking apps that claimed to be free for personal use with the aforementioned features but weren't. I wish there were more customization/beautifying features (like Trello's wallpapers), but it gets the job done and the UI is a breeze to use."
"Easy to use + Quick setup + Best free app for personal use + iOS app + Stays up to date & contains *so* many neat features and settings + Detailed reports of timekeeping and notes"
"Availability to make monthly payments; overtime alerts; easy scheduling; easy to add employees; easy to correct time errors; great option if you're between HR solutions!"
"As someone working in hospitality I know how much good customer service means to clients. From the free trial (and even a free trial extension when I needed it for a few more days), to answering questions, providing tips, etc. this has been an awesome experience. Our company's time with TIMECLOCKWIZARD will be short due to the new system we are moving into; however, as we met with HR companies providing the timekeeping and payroll solution bundled in one, we constantly referred back to TIMECLOCKWIZARD as the example of services we wanted provided. They have set the bar high and we won't forget it."
"We've been using TIMECLOCKWIZARD for 3 years now and it truly is an awesome product. It helps us with time tracking, job costing, and geo-location tracking. The reporting features are very helpful."
"Always great and quick services"
"For me, all aspects of customer service is the best of any software I am using. They are always understanding of my issues and have always been able to assist me. They are very knowledgeable with integration in the software I use."
"I am very pleased that the customer service is available for the hours they provide. They are very concerned that my problems are resolved and do so in a manner I can understand. THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE !"
"Ease of Use- not overly robust. Does what it does and does it well. Does not have countless additional useless features, sticks to core functionality and does it well."
"Customer rep. was very helpful. She was knowledgeable, knew exactly how to remedy the situation and did not rush through it. Allowed us to track with her and takes notes along the way. Very helpful!"
"Customer service has been super helpful when I call. Even if they don't know the answer they work till they find it and can solve my problems."
"Very straight forward and easy to use. I live chatted with support team and they were extremely helpful!"
"TIMECLOCKWIZARD helps us track our very detailed labor job costing with our accounting system (QuickBooks). Their support is ALWAYS very helpful and friendly. At times being a third-party app causes disconnects with others' updates, but the resolution is always very easy for their support to resolve and get us back online.h"
"The program is so easy to use, and when I needed help, the customer rep was super helpful and friendly! Highly recommend this program."
https://www.timeclockwizard.com/ is rated 5.00 based on 48 reviews