timelessrose Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend timelessrose

How would you rate timelessrose ?

(optional)

Bruce From Ny
"this is the 1st time I have ever written a review !! the fact that there is nobody to reach when you have a problem is ridiculous!! I placed an order and paid for overnight shipping. I than received my package 4 days later and missing one of the items !! they have a chat box that nobody seems to respond from . I would never do business with this company again. I would not recommend them to anybody. its really a shame because they have nice stuff !! however there are plenty of company's out there that offer the same items that offer better customer service . shame on them for loosing what could have been a good customer !!"
timelessrose is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews