Timeo Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Timeo
11PM
11PM

Tell us how Timeo made you happy

"With Timeo you can find the latest opening times for restaurants, stores etc. in the UK. If you haven't yet checked this website out - do it now. It's free so you're not really losing anything."
Are you Timeo? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"A cool little website useful for looking up basic information about local stores and other businesses. Worth bookmarking in case you find yourself in a new area without an access to a fast internet connection."
"I wasn't able to enter the Marks & Spencer web page - it said that my ip is banned for no reason? All i wanted to do is check the opening and closing times... Luckily, I found all that information on Timeo. Thanks!"
"Timeo helps me out with sharing information to the local community, which does not have access to the Internet at home. Nearly all my "students" (most are in their 60s, but they learn fast!) love how quick it is to find the local market and get to know the opening times and other stuff in no time. And what's more important: the website is very lightweight and runs perfectly fine on our outdated machines."
Timeo is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews