timepeaks Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend timepeaks

How would you rate timepeaks ?

"Last week I got a watch from Timepeaks, which was bought by timepeaks for me , from Japanese Rakuten Store. Omega Speedmaster 3573.50 is very good price but I can not understand Rakuten store description written in Japanese. After my inquiry to Timepeaks, they tell me detailed description for me. they told that they called to original selling shop and tell me by English. Movement is not well serviced but even I paid repair service in my country, it is still reasonable price. Very helpful service and I strongly recommend TIME PEAKS. THX!"
"I bought my first Panerai from Timepeaks. What mattered the most for me was the quick delivery and the fair pricing. Fortunately, the employees from the timepeaks spoke very good English so the communication was pretty smooth. It took about 12 days to receive the product, and I am very satisfied. I might consider using Timepeaks again in the near future!"
timepeaks is rated 4.50 based on 2 reviews