Timeshop24.de Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Timeshop24.de

Tell us how Timeshop24.de made you happy

"I have on 03.12.2018 with the order number 400045484 made a purchase, paid for watches and watch straps and chose the international delivery with German Post. The seller changed the carrier without my knowledge and sent another courier service. He caused me to unexpected expenses in the form of debt collection and brokerage services. The same day I wrote to the customer service of the business. I hoped that & quot; reasonable people & quot; worked there. I wanted them to cancel the delivery from a muddy forwarder, cancel the transaction, and return the money. The store ignored my requirements and began to hang noodles on the ears. So two weeks passed, the package came back to the seller, the store did not return the money. They did not even apologize, by the way, I got the money only after 2 months thanks to the Paypal support dispute. The shop did not want to return my picture and left the goods at home. This is not a praised German quality. These are circus performances from the gateway that rob gullible people. Many reviews about this store can be found in the last year of the negative. If you want to buy a good watch and get it guaranteed, you will see other offers for comparison. Good luck to all readers."
Are you Timeshop24.de? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
Timeshop24.de is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews