Tips for Clips Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tips for Clips
very pleased with my purchase
High quality set up for your hair cutting needs.
Excellent Customer Service! Had a #2 clip that didn't fit but the immediately sent 2 new ones at no charge! They work really good now. Just really surprised on how good the customer service is!
Smooth and strong. Great look and feel. Great product overall.
very informative and great service with quality products.
Had a faulty 2 guard but they sent me a replacement immediately. Great service and in support of a great cause. Great quality clippers.
It works great!
The seller responded promptly to my inquires and worked diligently with the mailing provider to solve an unexpected issue related to the package delivery.
Excellent resource
Thank you for an awesome set of clippers! A few things I want to suggest is a lanyard to put around your wrist in case you lose your grip and have to catch running clippers in the air. ( don't ask how I know!). I am wondering if using a reverse image mirror would help with cutting the back of my head? Anyway thank you !
Excellent instruction and sound guidance for the newly illuminated barber.
Awesome clippers!
This is an impressive hair cutting tool, hands down! Very high-quality and something to keep and perform excellent haircuts with class and style. Good bye long lines at the barbershop, my dear wife, with these excellent clippers, can perform fantastic haircuts at home! Thank You, Tips for Clips!!
Love the look of product and feel. It was easy to use and did not pull my husband's hair when cutting. I am very pleased with the clippers. Thank you
Within 20 minutes of opening the box I was into my very first ever self-haircut, and it turned out almost perfect. Glad I bought the clippers and seems a very good value. The clipper is heavy duty, almost too heavy, and the attachments are also high quality fit and finish, Actually, can't wait till I need another haircut!
Tips for Clips is rated 4.86 based on 14 reviews