TiresShipped2You Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend TiresShipped2You

About TiresShipped2You: TiresShipped2You is a fast-growing internet site – a family owned company based in the Midwest with multiple locations to serve you. We are big enough to offer great pricing, selection, and efficient shipping, but still have the mindset to treat you like family. We have been in business for almost 50 years, with an amazing group of very knowledgeable employees waiting to take care of you. We are also Better Business Bureau® Accredited Business.

Tell us how TiresShipped2You made you happy

Telephone, Email, Live Chat
Under an hour
Blake White
"Great tires for a amazing price."
Mark Faulkner
"An amazing company with by far the best prices for any tire, super fast shipping and tires were a 100% as described!"
Amanda Thompson
"This is my new Go to tire shop I will never purchase my tires anywhere else . Thank u all so much I received my tires extremely fast and for an amazing price thanks for being a great company."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Their customer service is exceptional! Their staff communicated with me very thoroughly as they didn’t have the tires in stock, they sent me updates and walked me through the process. Tires went out same day as purchased and arrived within 3 days! Highly recommend, will purchase from them again! -Carlos, 2016 Charger SRT"
Carlos,

Thank you for such a great review! Our guys work hard to take care of every customer! That looks like one awesome car!
"Great tires, great delivery"
Jordan,

Thank you for the positive review! We love the new Travelstars!
Posted 48 minutes ago
"Prices are very competitive, shipping time was quick (only 2 days for Indiana), and customer service is great. I am very pleased with this purchase!"
Thank you for the positive review! We are glad we could get your new tires to you so quickly!
Posted 48 minutes ago
"Hi l haven't put tires on yet. They look good l hope they are rugged. I will let you know if they fail."
Thank you for the positive review!
"Tires shipped quick and free. Also prices meet or beat others online."
Thank you for the positive review!
"Price was right. Received fast."
Wray,

Thank you for the positive review !
"After a problem with ordering from the website, and contacting them via chat. I was able to get the tires I needed, with no further problems. Was shipped right away and arrived when stated."
Jeffrey,

We are glad our customer service team could get everything fixed and correct for you!
"Tires arrived very quickly. I will definately use TiresShipped2You for future purchases."
Steven,

Thank you! We can't wait to help you again in the future.
"Good price. Received them in only two days. I like that they double check to make sure tire size is correct before shipping."
Scott,

Thank you for the positive review! We are glad some of our double checks give you some more security !
"Fast shipping. Very satisfied with the tires"
David,

Thank you for the positive review !
"The whole process was very easy start to finish. The shipping was quick and the website was easy to navigate. I'm going to buy all my tires from these guys"
Thank you for the positive review we can't wait to help you our again in the future!
"Quick and exactly as advertised, thank you!"
Michael,

Thank you for the positive review!
"Shipped to my door and couldn’t beat the price"
Donald,

We are glad we could save you some money!
"Great prices, shipping was fast and customer service response was quick and friendly!"
Jennifer,

Thank you for the positive review, our teams work very hard to give you a great experience from start to finish!
"very fast shipper, would buy again!"
Judy,

Thank you for the positive review, we are glad we could get the tires out to you quick!
"Quick service and good quality product."
Thank you for the positive review!
"Great tires for a amazing price."
Blake,

Thank you for the positive review! We are are glad you love the tires and we could save you a little money!
"Great service will buy again"
Felix,

Thank you for the positive review!
"Prices were very reasonable. Selection was great. Free shipping! extremely satisfied...."
Thank you for the positive review!
"Great prices, tires are great and I got them the next day!"
Thank you for the positive review!
"Very easy to purchase and quick shipping the only thing I didn’t like it I ordered all 4 tires at once and they all shipped at different times instead of all together 4 tires got here on 3 different days"
Good Afternoon,

Thank you for the feedback we are glad the process was easy for you. The items leave/left our warehouse at the same time, but its a goofy thing with FedEx because of the awkward size of some tires they get separated within their network. Thank you for the positive review, and we hope to see you in the future!
TiresShipped2You is rated 4.92 based on 1,045 reviews