TiresShipped2You Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend TiresShipped2You

About TiresShipped2You: TiresShipped2You is a fast-growing internet site – a family owned company based in the Midwest with multiple locations to serve you. We are big enough to offer great pricing, selection, and efficient shipping, but still have the mindset to treat you like family. We have been in business for almost 50 years, with an amazing group of very knowledgeable employees waiting to take care of you. We are also Better Business Bureau® Accredited Business.

Tell us how TiresShipped2You made you happy

Under an hour
Amy Jepson

This review is being investigated by the Reviews.io team

This review may breach our terms and conditions.

Jennifer Hourigan
"Only a 3 have not had them mounted yet or inspected by professional, they look good delivered fast on visual there a stamp on tires that look off to me I'll upload picture unsure if it nothing will review after mounting"
Chad Hartig
"What a fantastic service you offer. Your choice to partner with Affirm was a key factor in ordering from you. Very competitive price on exactly what I needed for my Ford Truck. A quality, value-based set of tires at a great price. I am so happy. Free shipping and no tax was also a key factor. Shipping was lightning fast. I will absolutely be a repeat customer."
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"This is the second time I've purchased tires from TiresShipped2You. Both times they had the best price when taxes, fees, and shipping costs were factored in. Their service is excellent, shipping prompt, communication excellent. They are my go to vendor when it comes to tires."
Chuck,

Thank you for the positive review! We love hearing that our customers loved the service so much they came back again! We look forward to helping you out in the future.
"we were very pleased with our tire,. The tire is hard to find, but tires shipped to u had it! Ordered on Saturday and had the tire Wednesday morning. Thanks"
Edward,

That is awesome, we are glad we could get the tires out to you quickly!
"Ordered two tires and had them delivered in a couple days with updates on where and when it would be delivered. Awesome! will use again."
Thank you for the positive review!

We can't wait to help you again in the future!
"Service and shipping out was fast. My only complaint is that fedex didn't leave the tires at my door where they would have been safe. They were left sitting in my driveway open to everyones view and could have easily been stolen."
Robert,

We are glad we could get the tires out to you quickly.

We apologize for FedEx leaving the package out in the open like that.
"Fast service great tires good deal.delivered to the front door.thank you."
Ernie,

Thank you for the positive review!
"I've purchased a lot of tires online for myself and family. This was best deal ever considering price, service, free shipping and current manufacture date evidenced by DOT date code. Some I have received from other vendors had years old dates! Just sorry I won't be needing any more tires soon! AAA+++ vendor!"
Thank you so much! We are glad we could give you such a great experience.
"i ordered the tires they came within a few days from halfway across the country ...they were the exact tires i ordered,,,, they ate fast and easy to deal with.."
Paul,

Thank you for the positive review! We are glad we could get everything out to you quickly!
"This is my first set of Cooper Discoverer AT3’s. They look great, ride smooth and quiet and make my truck feel like a new vehicle."
Paul,

Welcome to the Cooper club! We love our Coopers here and the new A/T3s here!
"Very happy with the service I received. Will definitely use this for tires in the future."
Thank you! We look forward to helping you out in the future!
"Very fast shipping. Easy transaction. I ordered and received the exact tires I requested at a very good price."
Greg,

Thank you for the positive review! We are glad we could save you some money!
"Got my tires quick and the best prices I could find,"
Thank you! We work hard to keep our pricing competitive and ship quickly!
"Assum tire at a super low price. Saved even more money by using their discount. Easy to order and it arrived in a couple of days. Will install it myself on the Burgman. Couldnt be more happy with the tire or service I have recieved."
Curtis,

That is great we are so happy we could help you out and get you everything you needed!
"Well worth it . Quik and direct"
Randy,

Thank you! We work hard to get all packages out quickly!
"very fast shipping,tires are exactly what I needed at a great price."
Thank you for the positive review! We are glad we could get your tires out to you quickly!
"Great price!"
Thank you! We work hard to keep our pricing competitive.
"Tires arrived fast and in perfect condition"
Thank you for the positive review! We are glad we could get them out to you quickly!
"Great service, quick shipments. You can’t ask for much more than that!"
Aaron,

Thank you for the positive review! We are glad we could help you out and get your tires to you quickly!
"Tires came on time, in great condition and at a great price. Thanks"
Thank you for the positive review!
"Excellent service in price"
Randy,

Thank you for the positive review!
"My tires were delivered in 3 days at a fantastic price. Even more important they were 6 ply with a higher load rating than my original tires. When I need more tractor tires I will be back to Tires Shipped 2 You."
Lewis,

Thank you for the positive review! We are glad we could get the new tires out to you quickly!
"Fast shipping at good price. I purchased a set of Cooper DIscoverer At3 4s’s for my Ram 1500. Very smooth and quiet tire. Got to try them in the snow two days after receiving. They did very well. Happy with my purchase."
Thank you for the positive review! We love the new A/T3's big improvement over an already great tire.
TiresShipped2You is rated 4.94 based on 618 reviews