TiresShipped2You Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend TiresShipped2You

About TiresShipped2You: TiresShipped2You is a fast-growing internet site – a family owned company based in the Midwest with multiple locations to serve you. We are big enough to offer great pricing, selection, and efficient shipping, but still have the mindset to treat you like family. We have been in business for almost 50 years, with an amazing group of very knowledgeable employees waiting to take care of you. We are also Better Business Bureau® Accredited Business.

How would you rate TiresShipped2You ?

"The price was right, the tires arrived as scheduled, they are on the the vehicle and I am very satisfied. Thank you."
"Found what I needed here after wearing out the internet. Shipping was prompt. Just be aware that if it's FedEx and you order 4 tires, you might get two one day and the other two later. Other than that, it was easier than going to the local tire shop and paying almost double for what I saved on Tires Shipped 2 You. I will be buying more from this site next month. Thank You All at Tires Shipped 2 You for great service."
"Very painless process. Price was great. Ship time was fine. The only negative is that they ship with FedEx. I will definitely be using them again."
"Fast shipping with no issues"
"No problems so far. Got the tires quickly had them installed yesterday very nice tires. I ordered winter tires by mistake(will come in handy here in Tucson). Read reviews about problems with balancing the tires, so got on the freeway drove pass 80mph smooth has glass!"
"Great prices,tires look good they are for winter so have not used them yet.Very good service and fast shipping."
Charles,

Getting ready early! Thank you for the positive review!
"Good job, nice to have no drama and stress free service,"
Patrick,

Thank you for the positive review!
"I am very happy good company highly recommend it πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»"
Benny,

Thank you for the positive review!
"Shipped and received with no issues and very fast."
Thank you for the positive review!
"Easy transaction..fast delivery.. recommended"
Carlos,

Thank you for the positive reviews!
"Thank to TiresShipped2You I was able to afford a great set of tires for my Jeep Liberty!!!!! I saved over $200 by ordering from here!! I had enough money left to get them mounted and do a much needed alignment!! I can not say enough good things about this company; great prices; free shipping; super fast delivery; and best prices anywhere!!! I will definitely be a repeat customer and I have told everyone about them!!"
Tiffany,

That is amazing, we are so glad we had the opportunity to help you out!
"Tires were cheaper than other tire sites and was shipped right away, got here Quick"
Jonathan,

Thank you for the purchase and the positive review!
"reasonable shipping time (would have loved it to arrive a bit sooner but that's just me) price was very good and tire was as described. Would use them again."
Thank you for the feedback, as a new site we are always looking for way to improve.

We hope to help you out in the future!
"Fast shipping, great price for the tires! You can't beat this place for tires."
Scott,

So happy you had a great experience! Thank you for the positive review!
"Would definately buy from again. Great service and prices."
Thank you for the positive review, and we can't wait to help you out in the future!
"Fast free delivery and save money on great tires"
We are glad we could save you some extra money and get your tires out to you quickly!
"Great price and free shipping. Glad I found you TiresShipped2you!"
Dan,

We are glad you found us as well! Thank you for the positive review!
"Exactly what I needed, good price and quick (free !) delivery. Thanks."
Thank you for the review and we are glad we could get them out to you quickly!
"Good tire for the money"
Donald,

We are glad you are happy with your purchase!
"I don’t know what you could do to make it better."
Orvill,

That is great to hear! Thank you for the positive review!
TiresShipped2You is rated 4.92 based on 160 reviews