TiresShipped2You Reviews

of reviewers recommend TiresShipped2You
Read TiresShipped2You Reviews

About TiresShipped2You:

TiresShipped2You is a fast-growing internet site – a family owned company based in the Midwest with multiple locations to serve you. We are big enough to offer great pricing, selection, and efficient shipping, but still have the mindset to treat you like family. We have been in business for almost 50 years, with an amazing group of very knowledgeable employees waiting to take care of you. We are also Better Business Bureau® Accredited Business.

Tell us how TiresShipped2You made you happy
Great product. Fast/Free shipping. Best prices... this was my 1st time using TS2U and I will definately look them up next time I need rubber!
That is awesome! We will be here to help you again when you need us!
Easy website and easy service. Thank you!
Posted 12 minutes ago
Good price on tires and received them very quickly
Posted 17 minutes ago
Tires arrived quickly and I love them all my Mustang
Posted 1 hour ago
That's awesome! We are glad we could get your Mustang some new tires quickly!
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent and simple service.
Awesome! Thank you for the positive review and the business.
Posted 1 hour ago
Tires shipped out fast, great price and overall very happy with purchase!
Hayley,

That is great to hear! We are glad we could get your new tires to you quickly!
Very fast service
Gerald,

Thank you for the business and the support! We are glad we could get your new tires to you quickly!
Posted 1 hour ago
Great selection. Easy website to navigate. Great pricing and fast shipping. What else is there??
David,

We don't know either! Thank you for the business and the support!
Posted 1 hour ago
Excellent service fast shipping on time
James,

That is great to hear! We are glad we could get your new tires to you quickly!
Arrived with in a week. Very happy with this purchase, we will definitely buy tires from here again.
Callie,

That is great to hear! We can't wait to help you again in the future!
Their service is excellent and they live up to their name
Howard,

That is great to hear that you loved the service! Thank you for the business and the positive review.
fast 3day shipping fair price
Thank you for the business and the review! We are glad we could get your new tires to you quickly!
Fast shipping
Great product
Extremely satisfied
Diane,

That is awesome! We are glad the whole experience was great for you!
Order entry was easy and order was delivered as expected.
Mia,

That is great to hear that from order to delivery you enjoyed your experience.
quick service good price
What more could you ask for!? Thank you for the business and the positive review!
Outstanding Company ,Great products at a blue collar price , Amazing customer service.
Luis,

That is what we like to hear! We are glad we could give you a great overall experience!
Great tires! Great price! And above all, great customer service!!!!!!!
TiresShipped2You 5 star review on 25th October 2020 TiresShipped2You 5 star review on 25th October 2020 TiresShipped2You 5 star review on 25th October 2020 TiresShipped2You 5 star review on 25th October 2020 TiresShipped2You 5 star review on 25th October 2020 TiresShipped2You 5 star review on 25th October 2020 TiresShipped2You 5 star review on 25th October 2020
JF,

That is great! Putting those new tires to work quickly!
Got the tire I ordered relatively quick. Mounted and looks good. Only question I have is that when I ordered it online, I ordered a 225/45R17, and received a 45ZR17, which was not how the tire I ordered was described. Don't know what the Z signifies or what the difference is, and does not match the other side of the car but.....
Brett,

Thank you for the positive review! The Z in the size is the rating for a high performance tire. This won't effected anything with the tire of the driving, it just means the tire is rated for better performance and speed.
Exactly what I needed-fair price-quick delivery.....thank you#
No thank you! We are glad we could get your new tires to you quickly!
Two of the four tires that we ordered arrived in just a few days as the shipment was split into two deliveries. When we checked on the status of the second set of tires, it still said that the label was created. I emailed customer service and explained that we received half of the order. Within a few hours they had figured out what had happened and shipped us a new set of two tires. Those tires arrived the following week. Although we had to wait an extra week to get all four tires, they handled everything very well and promptly solved our problem. We just put the tires on today couldn't be happier with the quality. We would definitely buy from tiresshipped2you again
Tristany,

We apologize for any shipping issues, we are glad our customer service team could quickly get the issue sorted out for you!
I received the right tires, the arrived an time and looks good on my car.
That is awesome! We are glad your new tires look good on your car!
TiresShipped2You is rated 4.89 based on 2,667 reviews