TiresShipped2You Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend TiresShipped2You

About TiresShipped2You: TiresShipped2You is a fast-growing internet site – a family owned company based in the Midwest with multiple locations to serve you. We are big enough to offer great pricing, selection, and efficient shipping, but still have the mindset to treat you like family. We have been in business for almost 50 years, with an amazing group of very knowledgeable employees waiting to take care of you. We are also Better Business Bureau® Accredited Business.

How would you rate TiresShipped2You ?

"Absolutely outstanding!! I would rate ten stars if possible. I was looking for tires for my '67 Camaro and discovered the Cooper Cobras. A quick google search led my here where i was blown away by the prices! Super fast and reliable fedex shipping, free on top of all. With two separate orders i got the perfect tires. 19.99 each to install locally and i still saved about $200.00 on the set. All future tire purchases are coming from here for my other vehicles."
"Great deals! I’m satisfied with the price the free shipping and how fast it showed up to my door! Will recommend and re-use this website again if I can!"
Daniel Bledsoe
"Easy, well priced, fast shipping, no BS. What’s not to like! Great job over there, everyone!"
"Everything that was promised was delivered with speed and accuracy. I will definitely be back."
Thank you for the positive review!

We are glad we could get your tires out to you quickly!
Posted 1 hour ago
"Good price, fast shipping, good customer services"
Jody,

Thank you for the positive review!

Our teams work very hard to give our customers a great end to end experience!
Posted 1 hour ago
"I was happy with the tires, and felt it was a good price. I would definitely refer your company to others. Thank you!"
Thank you for the positive review and we always appreciate the word of mouth referrals!
Posted 1 hour ago
"Great experience all the way thru! Thank you very much!"
Brian,

Thank you so much for the positive review!

We are happy you had a great experience!
"Prompt Service and Good Product."
Marjorie,

Thank you for the positive review!
"I contacted them with a question and they were prompt to answer. The tires arrived shortly after I ordered them. Great service!!!!"
Eugene,

Thank you for the positive review.

Our teams work hard to both answer any concerns and shipped the tires quickly!
"Tires got here quick..I'll buy more from this company"
Joe,

That is great! We are glad we could get your new tires out to you quickly.

We can't wait to help you out again in the future.
"It doesn’t get much easier than this, low prices, fast delivery, 100% satisfied, will do it again."
Awesome we can't wait to help you out again in the future, and thank you for the positive review!
"Great prices on go quality name brand tires. Will be ordering more. Be good to have a phone number to call and ask questions."
Thank you for the positive review!

We appreciate the feedback and as we grow as a site we will look to take your feedback to add phone support.

We did not want to add that until we could support it with the level of customer service and timely answering we want for our customers.
"They had the best online price I found and they arrived earlier than they said , they only had one brand left in the size I wanted was the only bad side"
Chris,

Thank you for the feedback, we are always looking to add new brands and sizes into our section so your input helps.

Thank you for the purchase!
"Tires were here in a few days no shipping cost and no tax, awesome in my book. There is plenty of mechanics around to put them on."
Vincent,

That is awesome! We are glad we could get your tires to you quickly and save you a little money!
"Great service, quick shipping, great price. Which I would have found this place sooner. Purchase 4 Hankook tires for my wife's Tiguan. Very nice tires, smooth ride, very little tire noise."
Kevin,

We are glad you found us! Thank you for the positive review!
"The tires showed up fast and I couldnt find a cheaper price. Would recommend to anyone!!"
Jedidiah,

We are glad we could get you your tires quickly and save you some money!
"Fast Shipping, Nice price."
Diane,

Thank you for the positive review!
"Super fast delivery! I ordered 4 tires mid morning and by mid afternoon got confirmation they've been shipped! From Michigan to Louisiana they were delivered in 3 days! AND they beat everyone's prices! We will definitely buy our next set from TiresShipped2You!!!"
Kristy,

That is awesome! Our team works very hard to get your orders out as fast as they can, we can't wait to help you out again in the future!
"Price was good and tires were shipped quickly. Will buy from them again."
Travis,

Glad we could get your tires out to you quickly and save you some money!

We can't wait to help you out in the future.
"Shipped fast and a good price. Cooper's being difficult about getting my rebate right now. I bought one other set and had no problems with the rebate... Much quieter than my old Goodyear tires."
Glad we could get them out to you quickly!

Please reach out to us if we can be of any assistance with the rebate.
"Great service tires arrived on time. I will buy my next set of tires from your website. Thanks"
Awesome! We can't wait to help you out again!
"Tractor tire came fast. Good price. Very satisfied. Thank you"
Brian,

Thank you for the positive review! Glad we could get you what you needed quickly!
"these guys are great, huge selection of tires, all different price options, shipped almost instant, received my tires very quickly. My go to for new tires from now on"
Nick,

Thanks for the positive feedback! Our team works very hard to get the tires out the door and too you as fast as possible!
TiresShipped2You is rated 4.90 based on 418 reviews