TiresShipped2You Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend TiresShipped2You

About TiresShipped2You: TiresShipped2You is a fast-growing internet site – a family owned company based in the Midwest with multiple locations to serve you. We are big enough to offer great pricing, selection, and efficient shipping, but still have the mindset to treat you like family. We have been in business for almost 50 years, with an amazing group of very knowledgeable employees waiting to take care of you. We are also Better Business Bureau® Accredited Business.

How would you rate TiresShipped2You ?

(optional)

Missy Diehl
Verified Buyer
"Amazing prices and fast shipping. I’ll definitely be a returning customer."
Timothy Storms
Verified Buyer
"Great product and great price"
Timothy We are glad you are happy with your purchase!
Sam Musick
Verified Buyer
"Just what I ordered shipped on time and at a good price"
Sam we are glad you were happy with your order!
Gary Small
Verified Buyer
"I was looking for tires and typed in the size. There they were. Next thing I knew they were in my carport. Good tire. Good price. Good service. Thanks"
Gary thank you for the positive review, we are glad we could give you a great experience!
Ronald Benjamin
"They deliver very fast"
Ronald we are glad we could get you the tires quick!
"Experience was great. Tires shipped out very fast and arrived quickly. Love the fact there was no shipping fees along with no taxes. Saved $$$ not only on the tires purchased but also on the installment. All in all i’ll be back for my next set."
We are glad you had a great experience! We will be here to take care of you on your next set you need!
"Perfect fit and strong"
Awesome we are glad you are happy with your purchase!
Denise Symens
Verified Buyer
"Great prices and excellent customer service. I will shop here again."
Denise We look forward to taking care of you again!
"Had what I needed and shipped extremely quick."
We are glad you had a good experience!
Jonathan La Salle
Verified Buyer
"I am extremely happy with the whole process. The options, the selection, product information and check out was very smooth. I am in the market for Ford F-350 on and off road tires in the very near future. Will not hesitate to order two more sets for my pick up. I am extremely grateful. Thank You so much. Sincerely, Da P8NTRMAN"
Johnathan thank you for the positive review and we can't wait to get that other truck looking great with some new tires!
Ronnie Laymon
Verified Buyer
"I needed to replace a golf cart tire. Website is user friendly and tracking was awesome on my order. I highly recommend this company."
Ronnie,

we are glad you enjoyed the site and the experience you had with us!
"Fast delivery! works great:)"
Awesome, thank you for the positive review!
"I ordered them on a Friday & had them by Tuesday. Very fast shipping."
Great, we are glad we could get them out to you quickly!
Pamela Norman
Verified Buyer
"I made a mistake and order the wrong tires. I contacted. Your support person. Who help me get on the right track to send the tires back. thanks for being there!"
"I got a really good price and they came quick."
Awesome, we are glad you are happy with your purchase!
"Fast shipment and a quality product."
We are glad you had a good experience!
"Excellent service - good pricing. ( FedEx does suck adding an extra day to shipping. ) Their 100% reviews are definitely earned."
Thank you for the positive review! We are sorry you had an issue with FedEx, but we are glad you got your product and had a good experience with us!
Joseph Peterson
Verified Buyer
"Fast shipping, availability of 16.5" truck tires, looks good & rides well on the truck."
Joseph we are glad we could meet your expectations and that the tires look good!
"Fast delivery and correct product"
Thank you for the positive review!
William Simons
Verified Buyer
"The price an the customer service was awsome responded fast thank you but FedEx was another thing not good to deal with at all"
William we are glad that you had a good experience with us, but we apologize for any issues with FedEx.
TiresShipped2You is rated 4.98 based on 52 reviews