TokyoTreat Delivery Reviews

TokyoTreat have a Delivery Grade of A.

A
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A

Delivery - Fast

95.35%
Industry Average
" Great variety of stuff! I ordered pretty late in the month prior to receiving it so I wasn't sure if it would ship out in time, but it did! And for delivery to Australia it was well on-track with other things I've bought from Japan. And yes, it actually does come from Tokyo! Would absolutely order from them again, too. It's a bit up there in price for a box of snacks, but some of them you'd be stuck trying to find outside Japan at all! "
posted 12 hours ago - MJ
" The customer service help you whenever you need help I’ve never had a problem with service the prices are perfect for the average consumer the delivery is slow but it is international delivery that is free and I would say all around a really good product "
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
" Quality and variety of snacks good, delivery times good. Never had an issue with them. "
posted 1 week ago - Harriet Lowe
" Customer service is prompt, price is great for what you receive, And delivery is as advertised (and better!). I can’t express enough how happy these monthly boxes make me. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Ashleeh Khristine
" This was my first delivery, so it took a bit long to come to my location. But I just got my box, and I am ecstatic! There’s lots of variety. Just be patient, it may take a while to get to your location if you’re just starting out. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" TokyoTreat has impeccable customer service, I picked up a subscription on a very good deal! Efficient delivery service too. "
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
" Delivery seems to take an age, but once you have a subscription up and running they come once a month, and you don't really notice the delay. "
posted 1 month ago - Mark
" Great snacks, great delivery, great box. Tokyo treats gets a great/10 "
posted 1 month ago - Braeden
" Great snacks, good pricing, I love the different themes every month, delivery can be hard to predict but I have never gotten a box when it would be consider late. Overall a wonderful way to get snacks you didn't know you liked. "
posted 1 month ago - WeirdPanda
" Best Japanese product online. Fast delivery and respect what is advertised. They are very professional. It is easy to unsubscribe and subscribe according to the boxes you want. "
posted 1 month ago - Martin