TokyoTreat Reviews

A

Delivery - Fast

93.88%
Industry Average
I’ve ordered my first TokyoTreat premium pack a month ago. The site said that the delivery was estimated at 2-4 weeks. The package came in that time which is really nice compared to other services :D the price is okay-ish depending on where you live and how much money you earn but for the most of us I guess it’s not pricy. Overall I’m positive about the experience.
posted 3 weeks ago - Patrycja
With a price that lowers the more you buy it, a reliable delivery date every month, a good price, all for Japanese snacks, how could you not want to get this!?
posted 1 month ago - Izaha
I've always been a fan of anime, kawaii merch and their food! Tokyo Treat embodies all of that on its best of days. Other times, it just frustrates me because of how much you actually pay for it. Customer service is helpful but at the end- you're on your own as there's usually nothing that can be done about status of delivery UNLESS ya paid for the option!
posted 1 month ago - Darren
Great monthly subscription to get a solid variety of Japanese snacks. Each month leaving you only more excited for what comes next. With a mini educational booklet that comes every month, that explains the flavours of the month, why they were chosen, interesting information about Japan and it’s holidays and traditions, and it also teaches you some Japanese! Quick and reliable Delivery and communication.
posted 3 months ago - Valerie
Im recomennding this subscription to every fan of japanese snacks. The delivery is quick and the customer service excellent!
posted 3 months ago - Adam Wytyk
Tokyo Treat is great whether you've never had Japanese snacks before or if you're a fan like me. I get the premium box because I love Japanese drinks and Kit-Kats (which are almost always included.) Never had any problems with delivery or any damages. Would definitely recommend.
posted 4 months ago - Marissa
Great variety of stuff! I ordered pretty late in the month prior to receiving it so I wasn't sure if it would ship out in time, but it did! And for delivery to Australia it was well on-track with other things I've bought from Japan. And yes, it actually does come from Tokyo! Would absolutely order from them again, too. It's a bit up there in price for a box of snacks, but some of them you'd be stuck trying to find outside Japan at all!
posted 4 months ago - MJ
The customer service help you whenever you need help I’ve never had a problem with service the prices are perfect for the average consumer the delivery is slow but it is international delivery that is free and I would say all around a really good product
posted 4 months ago - Anonymous
Quality and variety of snacks good, delivery times good. Never had an issue with them.
posted 4 months ago - Harriet Lowe
Customer service is prompt, price is great for what you receive, And delivery is as advertised (and better!). I can’t express enough how happy these monthly boxes make me.
posted 5 months ago - Ashleeh Khristine