TokyoTreat Reviews

of reviewers recommend TokyoTreat

Tell us how TokyoTreat made you happy
Awesome stuff great snacks must try!
Who does not love to get a package each month with exciting goods. Never had a problem with the boxes. I would recommend it! The boxes take about 2 weeks from shipping to my house (in the netherlands), thats crazy fast. All the different foods and drinks remind me of my trip to Japan. I got so much love for this company.
I received so many treats and they look amazing!! I must have more of them!! I’m eager to try everything and anything sent my way!
We haven't had any issues in the three months we've done the month-to-month subscription! We like the Japanese snacks.
We've been getting the subscription for 3 months now, we really enjoy the snacks!
The most awesome candy box i've ever tasted, it has the best brands of candy and it makes you feel the whole experience of getting snacks from Japan. I definitely recommend it.
Fast shipping, got to me under two weeks. Liked the variety and good price for it all. I like it.
Fast shipping, got to me in under two weeks. I like the amount of stuff I got and the price was alright. Overall great experience.
A wide variety of delicious items! It has made me fall in love with new flavors I have never had before.
Love it everything that came in the box was great.
Very good pack with snacks
Very good pack and delicious foods and snacks
Fantastic flavors. Special snacks. Have you ever heard of chocolate chips? Try it and don't miss it. Worth it.
The box just made my day even better. Love the box. Mixed with goodies from japan
Different themes each month packed with yummy sweets from Japan! Always a delight and surprise! From well know Japanese sweets to some very unusual yet interesting sweets you can only get from Japan! Thank you Tokyo Treat!
Great monthly subscription to get a solid variety of Japanese snacks. Each month leaving you only more excited for what comes next. With a mini educational booklet that comes every month, that explains the flavours of the month, why they were chosen, interesting information about Japan and it’s holidays and traditions, and it also teaches you some Japanese! Quick and reliable Delivery and communication.
Im recomennding this subscription to every fan of japanese snacks. The delivery is quick and the customer service excellent!
I knew it'd take a bit to arrive so I don't mind and I was happy when I could pick it up. The package didn't seem to have a single scratch and I can't wait to try everything :D
Friendly staff and always happy to chat to you :)
It was amazing! I never heard of this until Instagram had notified me. I appreciate the awesomeness and spectacular food choices!
TokyoTreat is rated 4.85 based on 596 reviews