TokyoTreat Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend TokyoTreat

Tell us how TokyoTreat made you happy

Over 7 Days
6 - 12 Hours
"Tokyo Treat is great whether you've never had Japanese snacks before or if you're a fan like me. I get the premium box because I love Japanese drinks and Kit-Kats (which are almost always included.) Never had any problems with delivery or any damages. Would definitely recommend."
Are you TokyoTreat? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"It’s a really great and fun way to try new things!"
"TokyoTreat is such a great service. I'm never disappointed by what I get in the box. I keep recommending it to my friends."
"Best value and variety out of all the snack boxes I've tried. Also, the chocolate never arrives melted which is a problem other boxes have."
"Great variety of stuff! I ordered pretty late in the month prior to receiving it so I wasn't sure if it would ship out in time, but it did! And for delivery to Australia it was well on-track with other things I've bought from Japan. And yes, it actually does come from Tokyo! Would absolutely order from them again, too. It's a bit up there in price for a box of snacks, but some of them you'd be stuck trying to find outside Japan at all!"
"We love Tokyo treat! Love the yummy variety. Takes me back to Japan! 🥰"
"They have a very great service and I am always very pleased about the boxes. The surprise of wich snacks I will get is always fun."
"Great box, great value, always reliable!"
"Great selection of products and Great value for money"
"I love my monthly treats. It’s exciting getting so many new things to try out. My kids and I like to sample everything and then review them from our favorite to our most favorite."
"Perfect Halloween yumminess that makes me insanely happy"
"Good customer service and lovely idea for a gift"
"lots of tasty snacks in a good viratey!!"
"Really happy with the subscription box! We are planning a trip to Tokyo and this is keeping us going until then"
"The cuteness reminds us about our trip to Japan a couple years ago and gives us a taste and brings back memories from that wonderful time. But it also gives us a possibility to try new snacks that we never tried. 😁"
"Amazing service! Get all the cute and delicious Japanese treats delivered right to you 🧡"
"These blast from the pasts are amazing when I used to live in Tokyo it's amazing to get a piece of Tokyo every month"
"Free worldwide shipping. Very good prices and perfect items."
"Nice package with a yummy content, shareable with friends."
"It is really nice I love all the goodies inside the box it is sometimes better than japan crate. If you want to try different snacks then I recamend this box"
TokyoTreat is rated 4.85 based on 557 reviews