TokyoTreat Reviews

of reviewers recommend TokyoTreat

Tell us how TokyoTreat made you happy
TokyoTreat 5 star review on 31st July 2020
TokyoTreat 5 star review on 27th July 2020
TokyoTreat 5 star review on 27th July 2020
Claire
More Photos & Videos
I just opend my first box and I am really happy. So much fing en yummy things. I can't wait until the next box!
Only sad thing is that my free kitkat wasn't in the box. But I can't be too mad over a free product.
Posted 1 hour ago
Good customer service even during this pandemic, price is average for a box of this type, the items in the box vary and for the last few months we’ve had quite a few pieces of dagashi which are very small Japanese snacks, that’s much different from the photos advertised. Then, for May and August the boxes measured up and all the items were full size. Older members have commented that the increase in dagashi is unusual but is happening more often now. Also just note that the delivery costs extra temporarily to overcome the worst of the international postal delays. I’m pleased to see a box from Tokyo treat arrive at my door.
Always new and interesting snacks in a box.
Great got my aug box n haven't gotten my june or July box
The quality of the snacks is wonderful! The snacks came undamaged and faster than expected.
Great experience & super fast shipping!! 😊 I loved trying all the different treats and each of the flavours are definitely fun to taste, can’t wait for the next box
no refund at all if you buy any thing by mistake,
1 click and they will stole your money without confirmation, and you cant delete you credit card from your account
Great treats my kids love them and we get to experience many different flavors
I enjoy to receive monthly a random box with snacks from Japan 🇯🇵
Is a good and comfortable way to eat something different and hard to find here.
My May box (shipped 14th April) still hasn’t turned up... I’m so disappointed in this company and every ticket I send through to question them about it they push me further and further back. I keep getting robotic answers and they are coming up with every excuse under the sun to NOT refund me. First, they have to wait for the box to come back, but if it’s lost in the post then it can’t come back so I’m paying for nothing, then I have to wait 6 weeks since shipping, I message a day after still not received my box then they tell me to wait 90 days and push it back even further... I’ve paid for 2 boxes and received nothing... I am incredibly disappointed in this company at the moment... I’ve put $70 (plus $10 as they are forcing everyone to pay for “priority shipping” which means absolutely nothing!) dollars to them and got NOTHING out of it! 😔 I feel incredibly disappointed and ripped off... I had high hopes for them but now I’m just considering swapping services as soon as I’m able to settle the disputes about my missing boxes...

I’ve skipped the July box and I’m also still waiting on the June box. This company has let me down. I keep telling them that their shipment should be here by now because I had ordered something else from Japan the same week and that arrived within 2 weeks of ordering AND I didn’t pay for anything extra shipping wise.

I'm going through Paypal to try and get a refund as it's beyond a joke now. Constantly getting their excuse of 'Covid-19' is causing delays. Well, why is it that some people in the UK are getting their boxes and some people aren't? This company has some issues and they are making it incredibly difficult for me to trust any other subscription service like this in the future!
***THIS COMPANY WILL NOT REFUND YOU FOR ANYTHING***

Am still waiting on April & May boxes (current end of July).
Have had other things shipped over from Japan with delays of a few weeks - not months.
The parcels have clearly either not been sent in the first place or have got lost in the post. However TokytoTreat point blank refuse to give you a refund or try to help in any way to find your parcel, give you vouchers, send a new box or ANYTHING to make up for it. So im now down $60 with absolutely nothing to show for it. Currently having to escalate the issue with Paypal as Tokyotreat refuse to do anything.
In addition to this they will also charge you extra whenever they see fit for "additional express shipping costs". The parcels were supposed to arrive in 10-14 days, its now been nearly 3 months so thats fun.
I was subscribed for about 9 months. At first it was great and exciting but the contents started getting quite boring and repetitive. I'd cancelled my subscription at this point. I had however, paid for two months of boxes that hadn't arrived. I contacted customer support and have basically been told there's nothing they can do. £90 down the drain thanks guys
I bought a subscription in March. I was waiting for two months to get the first box (just because of COVID delays). It was worth the wait. Products are very unique, you can get sweet, salty and spicy ones in the same box. They have also streak section, where subscribers can get rewards, coupons for next orders. After 6th and 12th streak you'll pay less for your boxes (I'm on my way :d). By extending your subscription you're able to get bonus products in on of your boxes, I think it's cool. Support is very friendly and responding fast (even in pandemic crisis). Now, boxes are coming faster too. It takes 3 weeks to arrive to Poland. I love my journey with TokyoTreat!
Getting DIY match milk tea this month was awesome I am addicted to bubble milk teas and getting in July was so cool . You guys should put more of those in the crates. I absolutely love you guys I get surprise every month
TokyoTreat boxes are amazing. I definitely recommend these! The prices are good as well.
Great variety of snacks! Very quick delivery.
Came very quickly! Every treat is delicious and was worth the price!
All fooods were so unique and amazing my favorite are the rice cakes lemon chips amazing !!💕💕💕💕💕 shopping is high but would order again 10/10
Awful. Paid for 5 boxes have not received a single one. Company won't refund, had to claim through PayPal.
Awesome goodies and awesome customer service
TokyoTreat is rated 2.94 based on 125 reviews