TokyoTreat Reviews

A

Customer Service - Good

94.19%
Industry Average
absolutely love this service. I have never has a single problem with them, great treats each month that me and my partner love to try.
posted 4 weeks ago - Jamie Styles
TokyoTreat is such a great service. I'm never disappointed by what I get in the box. I keep recommending it to my friends.
posted 4 weeks ago - Anonymous
They have a very great service and I am always very pleased about the boxes. The surprise of wich snacks I will get is always fun.
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
Good customer service and lovely idea for a gift
posted 1 month ago - Ellie
Amazing service! Get all the cute and delicious Japanese treats delivered right to you 🧡
posted 1 month ago - Marek
Always a great variety for a reasonable price. Helpful and prompt customer service. Best subscription service I’ve tried!
posted 1 month ago - Annie
The customer service help you whenever you need help I’ve never had a problem with service the prices are perfect for the average consumer the delivery is slow but it is international delivery that is free and I would say all around a really good product
posted 1 month ago - Anonymous
Tokyo treat is an awesome subscription service!! I personally started receiving boxes in July of this year ( 2019), originally I was only going to get one box but I loved it soooo much that I continued getting the boxes.
posted 1 month ago - Eve
Has the best selection of Japanese candy and snacks for any of these kinds of services I've tried. They get the new kitkat flavors when then come out.
posted 1 month ago - Erissa Nussbaum
I’ve tried another Japanese snack company before and I definitely prefer TokyoTreat. The variety of snacks is great and this a great value. I do wish that they packaged the boxes in plastic so it wouldn’t get damaged from the rain because I have received a completely wet box before with ruined items. But overall, I like the snacks and just renewed my subscription. Customer service is also very prompt in responding.