TokyoTreat Reviews

A

Customer Service - Good

94.79%
Industry Average
Amazing services, great goodies, and very helpful/friendly customer support. The only issue I have had was shipping is a bit slow, but it’s totally worth the wait!!! ;)
posted 1 week ago - Marci
I’ve ordered my first TokyoTreat premium pack a month ago. The site said that the delivery was estimated at 2-4 weeks. The package came in that time which is really nice compared to other services :D the price is okay-ish depending on where you live and how much money you earn but for the most of us I guess it’s not pricy. Overall I’m positive about the experience.
posted 2 weeks ago - Patrycja
I definitely recommend TokyoTreat to anyone who is interested in Japan or anyone who loves new kinds of candy! Customer service is fairly easy to access, but answer times may vary depending on when you contact them.
posted 3 weeks ago - Isaac
Tokyo Treat is an amazing and fun snack box! We loved experiencing Japanese treats that are not available in the U.S. and we cannot wait to try more. The Tokyo Treat boxes are easy to order online and the customer service is fantastic as you receive emails to let you know when they have been shipped. Thank you Tokyo Treat!!
posted 1 month ago - Tanya
I've always been a fan of anime, kawaii merch and their food! Tokyo Treat embodies all of that on its best of days. Other times, it just frustrates me because of how much you actually pay for it. Customer service is helpful but at the end- you're on your own as there's usually nothing that can be done about status of delivery UNLESS ya paid for the option!
posted 1 month ago - Darren
the service and shipping is fast and easy. every box has everything in it and they have never forgotten an item. the range of food and drinks is really good.
posted 2 months ago - poppy Alker-Christensen
Im recomennding this subscription to every fan of japanese snacks. The delivery is quick and the customer service excellent!
posted 2 months ago - Adam Wytyk
Customer service is great.
posted 3 months ago - Anonymous
TokyoTreat's customer service is a bit difficult to navigate to in terms of reaching an actual contact agent versus a FAQ list.
posted 3 months ago - Kira Bloodsworth
absolutely love this service. I have never has a single problem with them, great treats each month that me and my partner love to try.
posted 4 months ago - Jamie Styles