TokyoTreat Customer Service Reviews

TokyoTreat have a Customer Service Grade of A.

A
Happiness Grade
Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions
A

Customer Service - Good

94.59%
Industry Average
" TokyoTreat has impeccable customer service, I picked up a subscription on a very good deal! Efficient delivery service too. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
" what i love about tokyo treat is that the customer service is excellent when i have a question and that there is a variety of fantastic treats to taste, not to mention the bonuses we get from streaks or coupons. the prices are reasonable for the products, so i whole-heartedly recommend it "
posted 2 weeks ago - fotini
" The products were fun and unique and the customer service is impeccable. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Kerri S.
" I love how easy their customer service is. The people at this company are amazing. I also love how you can gain rewards for being a loyal customer. Their snaks are always so tasty too. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Alexandria Brosnatch
" The customer service I have received has been great!! If ever I have had a question about a box/item I have received a response within 24 hours. "
posted 2 weeks ago - Amber Barrett
" Your service is awesome and the selection of snacks is always yummy, plus for those of us in the US we get special flavors of brands like Kit Kat and Doritos that we can't get here. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Corwin Smith
" I really love getting my monthly treat box! The treats are unique and fresh. Customer service I’ve experienced was really great, and everyone worked hard to solve my issues! I love to share with my family and coworkers. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Jazz
" I did the yearly subscription and I do enjoy getting a box every month, it does take time to get to me but you now have a choice to get tracking and insurance on your boxes which makes it better before I never knew when it would come or where it was at. The one time I had issues getting my box I contacted customer service through email, and I received a reply in a couple days which was awesome to not be ignored. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Kellie Platero
" Favorite subscription service EVER!!! It's and amazing way to try new and tasty treats. "
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
" I liked almost every snack until now also the boxes always arrived within 2 weeks so im pretty happy with the service!Also my kitkats never arrived melted so its perfect.. Just one thing i didnt like was the size of the pepsi refresh shot it was pretty small... "
posted 3 weeks ago - Marvin